“Great Pizza- offer Gluten Free”

Abby's Legendary Pizza
Ranked #16 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Price range: US$8 - US$26
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Abby's Pizza is a hometown tradition, with a family friendly atmosphere, spacious seating, and the freshest ingredients available. Located on Southgate, our friendly staff is ready to provide you with truly legendary pizza and ah-mazing service! Come in and experience the best pizza Pendleton has to offer!
Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Ordered 3 different pizzas, Big Hawaiian, Abby's Special and gluten free Meat Pizza. All 3 pizzas were delicious and all contained plenty of toppings. The gluten free was ordered for my daughter, and the pizza was just as tasty as the other 2. Recommend if you want pizza.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Thanks for the awesome review. We are so glad everyone in your family could enjoy our pizza. We hope to see you back again sometime. Have a great week.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Hi gang,
Hungry for dinner I thought, "Why not pizza?" I've got a cold beer in the fridge so I'm in the mood. Called to place an order I'll go pick up. But they won't take orders less than $17 plus $2.25 delivery fee. Okay, so I drove over there, placed the order, waited and received. Staff was very friendly and appreciative. When my pizza was done the young lady brought it out for me to approve and I was off. Tasty, real cheese and good ingredients make for a good pizza.
Lots of things on the menu and a salad bar, too. Melissa runs a good restaurant.
Rich

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thank you so much for the awesome review. We are glad you gave us a shot, come see us again the next time you're in town. Have a great week.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Great fresh tasting ingredients, salad bar is fresh and clean, service is friendly. lunch special is good deal.

1  Thank 784rogina
Abby's P, Owner at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

What a legendary review! Thanks so much for coming in and taking the time to give us your feedback. Come back and see us again soon!

Reviewed 26 April 2017

We love Abby's Pizza and this one didn't disappoint. It has two seating areas and was all set up for us. Good food.

Abby's P, Manager at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2017

Thanks so much for the awesome review Linda! We are glad you had a great experience and hope you come see us again!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

Did delivery to hotel of medium special all meat pizza. Prompt service, very friendly, and delicious. Plenty for two and loaded. Recommended by front desk. I would definitely order again and I'm not a real pizza lover....just convenient when traveling.

1  Thank dwlit
Abby's P, Owner at Abby's Legendary Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2017

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad we were recommended to you. Thanks for giving it a shot, we hope you'll come by again when your in town.

Been to Abby's Legendary Pizza? Share your experiences!