“Only if desperate”

Ranked #11 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Vancouver, Washington
“Only if desperate”
Reviewed 13 June 2011

This was one of the worst Motel 6's that we have been to. They charge $2.99 extra for wifi. There are holes from age in the curtains. The two beds are pushed against the walls so it is very hard for two people to sleep in each bed. The carpet was dirty. There is no bathtub, only a shower. The beds are old and saggy. Stay anywhere else but here. All rooms have outside entrances.

Stayed May 2011, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Edmonds, Washington
Reviewed 10 June 2011

The room was hot and stuffy the centeral ac was not turned on. when we complained thay said we should open the door and window. that didn't help so we had a very unplesent night sleep. and in the morning we found the refer didn't work and our food had gone bad. I would never stay there again, and would say you shouldn't eather.

Room Tip: stay some where else
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled as a couple

Travellers are raving about these Pendleton hotels

Idaho
Reviewed 5 October 2010

We arrived mid afternoon. Two people that work there were sitting out on the stoop having a cigarette. One gal had on her Motel 6 shirt and looked professional, the other gal looked like she just got out of bed, wrinkled stained pants and a shirt with no sleeves and really big arm holes, so big that you could see her bra. I would not have thought that she worked there. Check in was quick and I got my room with 2 beds, ground floor, non smoking, but they shut off their air conditioning I guess at the beginning of October. We really needed to have cooler air, so we opened the window as my husband was hit with a bit of a flu, well there was a big hole in the screen and we had a ton of bugs that came in the room, so we had to shut the window. I did turn on the fan to at least circulate the air. The buildings are in dire need of a freshen up and the carpets need to be pulled out and replaced as do the blankets on the bed. It was not horrifying, but they need to coach their staff on more professionalism and a more professional appearance. It is kind of noisy, but it backs up to the freeway, so what can you do? I had a free voucher (due to bad experience in Winnemucca) but I would not stay there again.

• Stayed October 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank calequestrian
Ferndale, Washington
Reviewed 19 August 2010

There wasn't anything especially good or bad about this Motel 6. It's just what I expected from a Motel 6; an affordable no frills room that is clean and comfortable.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled as a couple
british columbia
Reviewed 12 March 2010

Select rooms are quiet, away from traffic. Good for the price and what Motel 6 is all about. Staff pleasant.

• Stayed March 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank butterfly037
columbia county
Reviewed 28 February 2010

cleaner than a more expensive motel I stayed at the night before but noisy. Kids, cars, people yelling in the parking lot, I should have slept in my car on a side road.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled solo
astoria oregon
Reviewed 17 December 2009

hair all over the bathroom,yuck,carpet nasty, I killed 7 spiders & left all bitten up, I told front desk about it,they said sorry. Im not impressed at all.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple