“Its better than most Dennys”
Review of Denny's

Denny's
Ranked #20 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 22 August 2017

We stopped for lunch after the eclipse. The food was good and the service was quick. The place was reasonably clean considering the hordes that descended on it returning from the eclipse. The waitress was nice and the food was well prepared.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Stopped at this Denny's for late lunch because finding anything not fast food off hwy 84 is next to impossible. We were sat and brought water, 16 minutes later, I checked the time, I got up in search of a server. This was at about 4:30 and there 5 other tables of diners in the whole place.
The young man who seated us took our order.
Kept it simple, club sandwich for me and chicken tenders for my husband. Both came with fries which were undercooked and my sandwich was really dry.
I have done just about every job in food service in the past including managing a few. And it's been a long time since I left a $2 tip. I probably over tipped at that. I didn't bother sending the food back because it wasn't worth the bother, we are what could manage and left.
I gave it 2 stars because it was the cleanest Denny's I have been to in years, including one near my home that is less than a year old.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

On Saturday, July 22, 2017, my wife and I opted out of the breakfast offered by our motel and went to Denny’s on our way out of town.
We got what we expected from our meal. My wife’s eggs and all the rest were cooked the way she likes them. I had the Grand Slam Slugger with wheat toast instead of hashbrowns. All of our selections were as we liked them and we had plenty of butter for the pancakes and my toast.
Although the place was fairly busy, we didn’t have to wait too long for our server to get our drinks and our hot foods in their turn.
If and when we drive through that way again and stay overnight, we’ll gladly stop at Denny’s for breakfast before we take to the road for the day.

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

The Dennys in Pendleton serves a very good breakfast. We have had breakfast there on numerous occasions. The service has always been good, the food hot and served in a timely fashion.

They have some breakfast specials that are very budget friendly. They offer 'senior' meals with slightly less food for a reduced price and also offer a discount for AARP members.

I think the Denny's in Pendleton is above average for a Dennys location. However, can only comment on breakfast as we have not gone there for lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

The food was amazing. Excellent location with freeway access. The place was clean and the servers were very attentive - milkshakes were tasty!

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!