“Convenient”

Shari's Cafe & Pies
Ranked #32 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 1 July 2017

This was a convenient location to our hotel and food was good but the place seemed a little dirty and it took half an hour to clean up spilled food on the floor across from where we were sitting

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Satisfied with the Good Food for Breakfast. Curteous Service and Food arrived Hot and Fresh. Safe Location and Family Orieninted.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Just not good. The service was good, the food is very plain no seasoning. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Please remember this is just my opinion.

Reviewed 16 June 2017

Ate here this evening and was very pleased with our decision. The restaurant was just up the street from our hotel. We were immediately greeted and was seated promptly. After numerous questions to our server, our order was taken right away. My husband orderd the Friday night offering of prime rib, cooked medium rare. It arrived cooked medium well and my husband brought it to their attention. It was resolved right away. (My husband decided he wanted the ribs instead!) I ordered the BBQ combo and everything was really good, especially the ribs.
Didn't have room for the wonderful looking pie.

Reviewed 30 May 2017

We arrived later in the evening and had soup and omelets for supper. Food was well prepared and very tasty. Server was very, very courteous and helpful.