“Average Mexican food, grumpy service.”

Mazatlan Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: (541) 276-2646
Description: (541) 276-2646
Reviewed 18 July 2012 via mobile

We came here, driving through town, as a big group (20 total). Although we came at a non-peak hour (4 pm), the waitress seemed very annoyed that we came. The food was a bit below average, needed some more seasoning. Nothing tasted homemade, even the salsa. Two of our party ordered the fajitas, and they had a strange teriyaki-type flavor. My chicken burrito was bland and I think my rice was from the lunch hour or even the day before.

Bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The Mazatlan offers your typical Mexican food without any frills. The atmosphere is fairly dingy and they didn't even have any music playing so it seemed pretty depressing. The service is so-so and no one seemed very pleased that we were there. So bottom line, there are other options in Pendleton I'd check out first before ending up at the Mazatlan.

Reviewed 27 May 2012

Mazatlan is a family operated business with very friendly service. The lunch special is a really good deal. I usually get an enchilada and tostada with rice and beans for $5. The Carne Asada tacos are the best around.

2  Thank Terri D