“Take your money to Toppenish or Spokane”

Casino at Wildhorse Resort
Ranked #4 of 18 things to do in Pendleton
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively gaming complex, located on the Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Indian Reservation, features 500 real video slot machines plus Slots, Poker, Keno, Off Track Betting and Bingo.
Walla Walla, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Take your money to Toppenish or Spokane”
Reviewed 7 February 2014

If you are looking for an enjoyable gaming experience, STAY FAR AWAY. This is not the Wildhorse of days gone by.

Because I live near the casino (45 minutes), I go there often. I used to be able to go to the casino with $50. and play for hours on the slots. I'm not a "high roller", but minimum bet on most machines a person could get in the bonus features often and have enough small wins to continue playing.

After the expansion and new hotel tower, they have tightened the machines up so much that I can spend $200.00 on minimum bet in less time then it takes me to drive there without seeing a bonus feature.

But maybe you are lucky enough to get one of the rare bonuses....don't get too excited!!! IF and WHEN you finally get a bonus, more times than not you will watch all the spins go by without hitting any pay lines.

The casino will say that things have not changed. I challenged them to ask the regular customers to get feedback. They/we all say the same thing, it has become very very tight compared to a couple years ago.

If you do stop by, look at the faces of the people playing the games, no one is enjoying their experience.

In short, unless you come with a huge bankroll that you are willing to throw away, chances are you will not enjoy your time.

Take your money to Legends or Northern Quest.

4 Thank AllenK2012

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Dogs in the Buffet”
Reviewed 11 November 2013

When we first got there and was on the casino floor we saw a woman dragging a dog around, thought that was strange as I did not think that this was something that was allowed. But that was nothing compared to the guy in the buffet with his dog on the bench next to him eating off of a plate. Wait staff were fully aware of this and did not a say a thing to him. What type of eating place allows someone to bring their dog in and do this? Couldn't not believe that this was allowed. Then we were back on the casino floor saw both owners and dogs getting to know each other, only a dump would allow this to happen. By the way I am a dog lover have 2 of them, but I know where and when to take them. Wish I had thought to take a picture.

2 Thank bigcitygal57
Hagerstown, MD
38 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“A Quick Visit”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We stopped in the casino for a short visit awaiting the opening on the Tamastsklit Cultural Institute. It was morning and the place was almost empty. Not big gamblers we enjoyed our winnings: me 10 cents and my husband $1.30.

Visited September 2013
Roy, Washington
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Seahawks”
Reviewed 1 November 2013

Husband and I are not gamblers, however for football Sunday decided to hit the sports bar at the casino to watch the Seahawks.
This was our first time there and had a great time. Our waitress was awesome, kept food in front of us and our glasses filled. Spent a total of 4 hours in the bar watching and eating. Great time, oh and the ventilation is good, we are not smokers and never were overwhelmed by cigarette smell. :)

Visited September 2013
2 Thank gailene m
Kelowna, Canada
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Old machines”
Reviewed 10 October 2013

Seen most of the machines before and many had 20 year old technology. Nothing like we had seen in casinos in Nevada.

Visited October 2013