Wildhorse Resort & Casino
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Pendleton
See available hotels
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsrv parksports barnew towertower roommovie theaterslot machinesgaming floorplateau restaurantnon smokingpoker tournamentcigarette smokebeautiful roomwalla wallasalad barstayed one nightblue mountainspool and hot tub
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Let me start by saying this is a review of the hotel, not the casino. We stayed on the 6th floor in the tower. The room was very clean and the view of the Blue Mountains was awesome. We never heard any noises in the night from people coming and going. The front office staff were great at check in and made sure we were aware of all services, including Club Wild. Will definitely stay there again!

Room Tip: Ask for a tower room on one of the upper floors for the best view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Wendy,

Thank you for letting us know how much you enjoyed your stay in our Tower Hotel. We are very proud that we can offer such comfortable accommodations to our guests. I hope you will be back to visit us again in the near future!

Reviewed 2 June 2014

A wonderful location, lovely scenery and a beautiful resort, but it's the staff that sets this place apart from so many others. Everyone, from the front desk to the restaurant service staffs, are at the top of their game. The rooms are beautifully equipped, clean and well maintained. We had a moment of confusion regarding charging our electric Tesla, but Jeremy on the Valet Staff stepped in and, while we enjoyed a great dinner at Plateau, took care of everything and in the morning delivered a fully charged car, ready to go! We'll be back again, next time we're 'on the road' ...

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit to our property. While I am sorry to hear that there was an issue with your electric car, I am pleased to know that our staff stepped up and were able to help. Our goal is always to provide the best customer service possible, I am happy to know that they are doing just that!

I look forward to having you back on the property again soon!

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I am lucky enough to live within 40 miles of this beautiful Indian Resort Casino. My Wife and I have stayed overnight in the Tower Rooms as well as a Tower Suite. All I can say is "Beautiful". Everyting from the extra large pillows to the Kuerig Coffee Maker is first rate. Very clean and comfortable. Everything you would want in an extended or just overnight stay. If you have forgotten anything just ask at the desk and it is provided. The King size rooms have a giant shower while the suits have both tub and shower. The buffet is NOT to die for but the little sandwich/coffee/ice cream bar at the entrance to the casino is very nice. Very good cheeseburgers and fries at the Hot Rock Cafe. Fine dining is at the Plateau and is very good.
Nice indoor pool but I do not use pools. Nice place to stay, you will enjoy the experience.

Room Tip: The rooms with two queens have a tub/shower combination and the King rooms have a very large walk-in shower.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank JesseGriffin
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

Thank you Jesse!

I agree that Wildhorse Resort & Casino has a “Beautiful” facility. We appreciate your patronage and work hard to ensure that each guest likewise has an resort experience that is “first rate.”

Thanks again,

Roy Jones
Director of Lodging

Reviewed 23 May 2014

We stayed for 3 nights from May 18th. We were treated very well by all of the staff everywhere we went. The food was wonderful and there was plenty of it especially the sports bar. I would skip the buffet as it a rather small one for the money. The grounds were very well kept.

Room Tip: I would get a suite or Jr. Suite.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Roberta M
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Roberta,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how much you enjoyed your stay at Wildhorse! We pride ourselves on our Customer Service so I am very pleased to hear that the staff lived up to our reputation!

I hope we will see you again soon!

Community Realtions

Reviewed 18 May 2014

I stayed 3 nights in one of the new tower hotel rooms. We were there for a meeting so we got a discount on the room rate. It was a very good deal for a nicely appointed room. The only complaint is that there are many pillows on the bed and no place to put them except on the floor when you are ready to sleep.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business

Dawn,

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and corporate meetings here at Wildhorse Resort and Casino. I trust you found plenty to do in your free time and hope that our banquet staff took good care of you during the day as well!