“Wildhorse”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pendleton
Wildhorse Resort & Casino
Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

We really liked the tower room we had a great view. Super clean room, beautiful spacious bathroom! Plenty of fresh plush white towels. Nice comfortable bed with plenty of pillows (even thou I usually bring my own). Would stay here again, may try one of the courtyard rooms next time.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank cdhb6
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Thank you for your review! I am glad to hear that you found our Tower Rooms to fit your needs. When we built they hotel in 2011, we tried very hard to add all the small touches that would make the rooms stand out. I love the showers and mirrors in the bathroom. I am glad that you found the same. And, yes! The beds are extremely comfortable as well!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I've already been impressed at the changes in the hotel (superb rooms and lobby), but the buffet has always been a blight upon our experience. Not anymore! We did the buffet last night, and EVERYTHING was good. As this has not been our experience before ( I think that was the only thing I complained about on my last review), Kudos! Some new machines in the casino were really fun, too. Steak, ribs, fried chicken and shrimp louie for dinner; all at a reasonable price! Considering driving back tonight...

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Karen L

I am so happy to hear that you are enjoying some of the changes that have been made at Traditions Buffet. I certainly appreciate you taking the time to share your review and hope you will be back soon!

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Stayed at the Rv park for two nights. The RV lots are average. Pool was nice and clean, Can't say that about the restrooms/shower, but in their defense construction on this building is supposedly underway. Casino was decent, food average. Nice place for a quick stay.

Room Tip: Hotel is the largest building in the surrounding 6 miles, so any room has a view.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you for your review! You are correct, we are starting to make some upgrades to the RV Park which will include the roads, showers and laundry facilities. I think you will find that they will be wonderful improvements to your stay. While we realize that the building was ready for some updates, the urgency to get this fixed came directly from comment cards such as yours. We do listen to each and every review we receive and strive to make experiences better in any way we can. Thank you again for helping us out!

I hope you will be back to see us again soon!

Reviewed 17 July 2014

Okay for a quick overnight but the shower (yes, there is ONE), could use a place to sit soap, at least.One measly hook to hang your clothes, that was IT. It was very hot (106) when we were there & several campers lost power, for $30 a night, I'd be really ticked. Basic camp sites with gravel, not much on the landscaping side of the RV area. Free shuttle service to the casino (where we thought we'd eat), but it took two calls and 25 mins until the shuttle came. Don't plan on passing thru the area again but if I were I'd look elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Roadie56

I am sorry to hear that we failed to deliver a wonderful experience to you on your way through our area. I have sent a copy of your review to both the RV park and the shuttle service in hopes that we can improve upon our weaknesses. We do listen to each review, and because of that, we are just starting on some upgrades to our RV Park which will include the shower and laundry facilities.

I hope, if you do pass through our area again, that you will give us another chance.

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

We saw this place on a Travel Show and had to try it. Our first impression was clean and very nice facility. We went into our room and were amazed. Once again it was amazing. Great price for a great room. Make sure you get a players card and get 10% off your room.

The casino was nice and the amenities were perfect.

The reason we didn't give it a 5 stars was their buffet. Not a lot to choose from, but the worst is that my wife got extremely sick from it.

I would recommend and would stay again, but I would stay away from the buffet.

Room Tip: Get the suite
2  Thank Unknown322

Thank you for your review. I am glad to hear that you saw us on TV and decided to give us a try. Above that, I am happy to hear that you were "amazed" by our hotel rooms. They certainly are gorgeous!

However, I am sorry to hear that not only were our buffet offerings not up to your liking but that your wife did not feel well. I hope that you let our staff know, so you are aware, I have passed your concerns on to our Executive Chef. While this is certainly not something that happens frequently, I am sorry that it happen to you. I hope that you will give our resort a second chance. We have 5 restaurants at the casino and seven throughout our property. I would strongly recommend the signature dish at Plateau, a Pendleton Whisky Steak, it is my personal favorite!

Thank you again for your review.

Reviewed 13 July 2014

Stopped at Wildhorse Resort and Casino on our way home from Idaho. They were able to give us a very spacious suite. Bed was very comfortable and I had the most restful sleep. Refrigerator could be colder and the coffee maker had a few issues but overall it was a very nice stay. Housekeeping staff was very friendly and helpful.

Will most certainly came back again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Wildhorse R, Community Relations at Wildhorse Resort & Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. I am sorry to hear that you had issues with your Keurig Coffee Maker, I hope our staff was able to help you. We look forward to having you back on property soon!

Reviewed 11 July 2014

Great Hotel we were on the 10th floor and the views and sunset were awesome. Room was clean and very comfy. The price was good. no complaints this is well worth the stop. We will stop again when we come thru there again

Timothy,

Thank you for your review. It is always nice to hear that our guests are receiving the customer service we strive for, enjoying their stay, and having fun! I hope you will come back and see us again soon!