“Disappointed after the reviews”
Review of Hal's Hamburgers

Hal's Hamburgers
Ranked #15 of 81 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: American
Toronto, Canada
“Disappointed after the reviews”
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We read so many good reviews on Yelp and TripAdvisor. Have to say I was disappointed after all of the positive reviews.
The place is a little drive thru/dive type place which is what we expected and that part of it has nothing to do with the review. In fact I think that adds to experience of a good burger joint.
The food was the main disappointment. My burger was average at best. Not bad, but just nothing special. Patties were a bit dry, toppings were generic. Bun was good. They completely messed up my wifes burger. Bacon and tomato was missing as were the extra pickles. Fries were nothing special too. I get the feeling that they struggle with being busy and keeping organized. They talk a lot, but I can see that they don't focus on the orders and getting them done and sent out quickly. And they were definitely busy.
It was OK, but having ate there, I would not exit off the highway to go there.
Didn't try the milkshakes, lactose intolerant. Supposedly they are really good.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Zane V

Culver, Oregon
“Fabulous food and even better milkshakes”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

This may be just a little stop but the menu has quite a bit of variety and every thing I tasted was great. The milkshakes are absolutely the best in the Pendleton area. thick, rich and a multitude of flavors.

Visited March 2013
Pendleton, Oregon
“Long Wait, Greasy Food”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Had to wait almost 20 minutes.....yes, they had 3 people working, but they were messing around more than fixing the orders.

Visited August 2013
“Booyah!”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

I was on a holiday in America for 3 months, and I tried Hal's and fell in love with this place. This place made me gain 20 pounds in 3 months, it's that great! I didn't always get what I ordered but it was always great anyway:) try this place!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank Modojojo14
Corbett, Oregon
“Great Burger on a Sad Bun”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

The burger part was great! Lived up to the reputation, but the bun wow. Spend a little more and get a quality bun to match that burger!

Visited April 2013