“Thai Crystal”

Thai crystal
Ranked #12 of 81 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Decent thai food. Not special, not awful, just good, a nice find in a small town.

Recommend choosing a popular thai dish, including a curry.

Their menu is too big, for them to do all of it well. I ordered something obscure, the noodles were mushy.

1  Thank UrbanManUSA

Reviewed 15 June 2014

It was a bit late and we were the only diners. Super friendly server and very fast service. Pad Thai was typical, somewhat Americanized but hit the spot. My hubby loved the Tom Yum soup but I wasn't a fan. We both loved the Tom Kha Soup. My son loved the orange chicken (similar to some of the fast food Asian style chains). Nice to be able to find ethnic food choices in such a small town, we would go back!

Reviewed 11 May 2014

From the outside, it appears this may have been a hamburger fast food establishment in an earlier life. Don't be fooled by that. The food is great... which surprised us. Good choice.

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Everything was average, at best. Not horrid, but certainly Nuthin' Special. I seriously wonder if the chicken dish I had was pre-packaged/frozen, maybe supplied by Sysco or Food Service America. Right now, I would not really be interested in returning.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Ready for a change from steak and potatoes, a great alternative.....
Beef salad is a great starter to share
Love the Pad Thai, Curries.... Ask for the brown rice.... Yummy
Don't forget to try the Thai ice tea

Been to Thai crystal? Share your experiences!