“Very good Thai food in Pendleton”
Review of Thai crystal

Thai crystal
Ranked #9 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 6 September 2017

We had trouble finding a restaurant that both of us wanted to eat at in Pendleton, so we compromised with Thai food which we both like. It was good that we did because this little restaurant did a very good job. The service was fast, the recipes tasted authentic and the price was right. What more could you want? We would not hesitate to eat here again.

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We were in Pendleton for just one night and stopped at the Thai Crystal. Excellent vegetarian and other authentic options. I would come again.

2  Thank Emilie D
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

a very simple menu, food comes quite quick, taste good, good services, medium price, will visit again if coming this way

Reviewed 24 August 2017

Heading back from the Eclipse 2017, the fam wanted to stop for dinner. When I travel to Pendleton, I'm usually either stopping in to Hamley's, Rooster's or (if it's midday) the Main Street Diner. Neither of those appealed to them, but they noticed this Thai place.

Um, in Pendleton? Really?!?

Yes, really. We had the Phad Sie Iew, Cashew Chicken and a Thai Coffee to keep me awake on the drive back. (Thanks to ODOT reducing I-82 bridge to one lane... I needed coffee). All were surprisingly good.

With the tourist influx, they were super-busy. Entrees trickled out at odd intervals and it took about 20 minutes to get my check to pay, but on a less busy night, this would be worth a return trip next time I'm in Pendleton.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Had fresh spring rolls, noodle dish, curry dish and stir fry special. Loved all of them. Service very good also. Appearance/Outside could use some TLC.

Been to Thai crystal? Share your experiences!