“Just what I needed.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #2 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pendleton
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Driving across the country, I needed to find places to use my laptop and to connect to my e-mail and social media accounts.
This does the trick. Near the Interstate, clean and spacious, with accommodating seating, I relaxed and got well caffeinated.
Service is excellent and the coffee is first-rate.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I have been going to 'this Starbucks since it opened. They have a major Management problem. The manager as well as the baristas are very loud. There can be 15 people waiting in line and they only have one employee trying to wait on customers and heat food in the oven for the counter as well as the drive thru. That person is running their tail off while 9 others are behind the counter doing busy work and jabbering about the drama in their personal lives. Parking is another problem, all the employees including the manager feel they need to take up all the parking spaces near the door which leaves no parking for the customers. Upper management needs to step in to this location and totally clean house. In addition the turnover with employees is terrible. Hardly a day goes by that there is not a new employee starting out. THEY NEED NEW MANAGEMENT. I have since given up on them and am now going to the kiosk at Safeway. Very polite staff and excellent service.

Reviewed 1 June 2017

We walked in and ordered what we wanted. They were quick and got everything right. The drinks were very delicious. We were back on our to our travels. We can always depend on good coffee.

Reviewed 6 March 2017

We stopped here due to a wreck due to icy conditions on I-84 that closed the westbound lanes, and enjoyed coffee and treat while using wifi to wait out the delay.

Reviewed 16 February 2017

had some work to do while traveling so I stopped by Starbucks and used their free Wi-Fi and of course got some coffee. Lobby is very large and they have a drive thru as well. Near some hotels and other restaurants. Their breakfast sandwiches are so delicious and so is their pastries or anything else they have. I recommend anytime and everything on their menu.

2  Thank David A

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!