“A Fun Evening”

Elvis' Bar & Grill
Ranked #35 of 79 Restaurants in Pendleton
Price range: US$8 - US$25
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Pendleton, Oregon
“A Fun Evening”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 October 2013

20+ Years ago I proposed to my wife at this restaurant. Of course if it was not Elvis' at that time, but I have to say that the atmosphere is awesome. Takes you back to your childhood days. Friendly staff, and a cozy environment make you feel at home. The menu is somewhat limited, but what they have is a nice selection. A full service bar adds to the options for beverage service. We had the Jack Daniels Chicken and it was very good. Time from Order to table was not a problem. The view is alright, I enjoy watching the planes come in.......... Good place to take the family for an afternoon lunch or early dinner.

• Visited September 2013

Pendleton, Oregon
“Hiding in Plain sight!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2013

Nestled on top of "Air Port Hill" in Pendleton Oregon is a little Bar and Grill called Elvis' (note the apostrophe after the s) You really need to know it's there as there is not much in the way of signage to steer you there. It's attached to the lobby area of the Pendleton Airport. It's been a handful of different restaurants in the last 30 years one of which I was the Manager/Chef at. But even with my tooting of my own horn I must admit that I was not disappointed when I took my wife out for dinner there the other night. Tuesday to be exact! We had a one of those Geez I wish we lived someplace that had a choice to eat at....too many poor fast foods and a couple "so-so" dinner establishments. My wife actually had mentioned to me to take her there previously but I have always made my stand that I am not paying for the poor service and inconsistent quality we see so often in our little town. So imagine my surprise when we got to Elvis" this last Tuesday evening and was met at the foyer by this guy named "Frank". Levis and a T-Shirt with a Jaegermeister logo on it. He was pleasant and very knowledgeable of the large selection of draft beers and Ales. I wasn't sure what to expect out of the kitchen though. He politely took our order and went to retrieve our drinks. A few other groups came in and he met them with the same confident yet jovial attitude.

Okay now for the reason i started this positive rant.... When Frank came out with our food I was needless to say very happy. It looked good, it didn't appear thrown together and was actually hot when it hit our table. I had a very large fine Reuben Sandwich and my wife and a chicken and pasta dish. her sides dished were hot and fresh and the meal was prepared in a fashion that even I could not complain about. So I say thank you Frank! And thank you Elvis" by the way the owners name really is Elvis. So if your in Pendleton Oregon and hungry go try out the little Bar and Grill on top of the hill at the Pendleton Airport. Tell them Jason with Trip Advisor sent you!

• Visited June 2013

Been to Elvis' Bar & Grill? Share your experiences!