“Delicious but slow”

Ranked #8 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
North Vancouver, Canada
“Delicious but slow”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I think the service was only a bit slow because the menu items were quite ambitious for one person to achieve while also running the coffee machine and cash desk. The food itself was worth the wait, and the setting was nice. It was 38* outside and about 37* inside, so kudos to the waitress for being so cheerful and nice.

• Visited July 2014

“30 minute wait for a sandwich”
Reviewed 18 June 2014

I hope the food was good here but we did not wait around to find out. We visited about 2 PM on a Sunday in June. There did not appear to be anyone waiting. We were directed to menus and about 10 minutes later, a very nice server asked for our order. After we ordered, she informed us that it would be at least 25 - 30 minutes for our simple order.

Advice: inform customers when they enter the shop ( or place a sign) that food takes half an hour after the order is placed.

• Visited June 2014
Redding, California
“Visit the Sisters”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We stopped in downtown Pendleton and were looking for sandwiches and drinks. The Sisters Coffee Shop attracted us because it was on a corner that had good views of the street, and was in an old building. The sandwiches that we ordered took awhile to come, but were nicely done and large servings. Everyone there was very friendly.

• Visited April 2014
Arcata, California
“Best Cafe in Pendleton”
Reviewed 12 May 2014

Great food and coffee, (delicious crepes) nice atmosphere, the staff remembers me every time Im passing thru town

Visited May 2014
Pendleton, Oregon
“3rd strike and they are out!”
Reviewed 23 January 2014 via mobile

I have eaten here two other times. Both times were not very good. One was in the summer and it was about 85degrees outside and about 90 degrees inside!! The second time was worse. My sandwich was not very much food and tasted stale. I decided to give them one last chance. EPIC FAIL!!!! I was he only one in there and the workers were nice but were not that helpful and it was expensive for a sandwich!!! I ate about a quarter of the sandwich and threw the rest of it away it was terrible. I would not recommend this place. I tried three times and they failed and furthermore I have yet to hear anything good about this place from anyone else.

2 Thank Pentukey

Been to Sisters Cafe? Share your experiences!