“3 adult 2 kids”
Review of Sisters Cafe

Sisters Cafe
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Pendleton
Reviewed 9 September 2017

We dined outside because I had me dog and it was to hot outside to leave her in the car. This was not a problem at all. We all had very nice lunches, everyone enjoyed it. A wasp catcher would be a nice touch.

Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch before taking the underground tour. Everyone liked his/her meal. Bread on the chicken fajita was out of this world. Bacon on BLT was really good. I could have eaten more of the potato salad. Order food at counter and be seated while waiting which wasn't long. The atmosphere was western. Looks like a great place for evening entertainment. Prices weren't bad. I'd come again.

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

While I wish I was here in the morning so I could have one of their crepes, I had a portobello mushroom wrap that was divine. If the weather permits, make sure you sit outside. The service was good the food was great. Haven't been here for dinner, but lunches are consistently good.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

It is a busy place and there is a reason for that. They have good food for everyone. It is great for lunch. Large or small groups have space for seating. Service is great(ordering is done at counter). Try the single pizza....MMMMMMM

Reviewed 5 August 2017

We really enjoyed our meal here. The wraps were hot and filled really full. We had a hard time eating everything and could have shared a wrap. You order cafeteria style find a seat and they bring the food to you.

Been to Sisters Cafe? Share your experiences!