“Bike week 2017”

Buckin' Bean Coffee Roasters
Ranked #1 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Pendleton
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Very friendly owners and great coffee and pastries. We plan to make this a regular stop when we are in Pendelton.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

The pastry (blueberry scone), was good and my wifes breakfast sandwich (bacon, spinach, tomato & mozzarella) was excellent.
Their own fresh roasted coffee was outstanding.

Reviewed 15 July 2017

The Buckin’ Bean is located in what was once a house. It is in a nice neighborhood and is also on the Oregon Trail which is extra neat. My husband loves coffee and as we were leaving, he said, “if I lived here I would come here every day”. The people are so friendly and welcoming, it is extremely clean, there are beautiful hardwood floors, the furnishings are so nice, it smells amazing and there are lots of places to sit and visit. Did I mention the amazing aroma that hits you the second you open the door? If I didn’t, it does. We also picked up a couple of scones. I don’t see how anyone could walk past the display case and not get at least one. We chose blueberry and cherry. Oh My. Absolutely the best. It looks like they also make sandwiches for lunch. If I could rate it higher than a 5 I sure would. If you are ever in Pendleton and looking for a good cup of coffee and a scone, this is the place to go.

Reviewed 10 July 2017

We buy their coffee for our home brew and usually take a bag as a gift when staying with friends. The staff is friendly and the food is good. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 5 June 2017

locally roasted coffee (on site). Go here! Its kind of out of the way (not on commercial strip), but its worth a few blocks. I wish I had actually purchased some beans to take home.

Been to Buckin' Bean Coffee Roasters? Share your experiences!