“Great BBQ”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #23 of 83 Restaurants in Pendleton
Reviewed 4 December 2013

This was great BBQ we loved the way you can get specials, or order and pick your sides. Very small, but well worth the visit.

1  Thank karenfulbright

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Finally a BBQ joint in Pendleton, way overdue. Nothing schmancy, maybe a little small but great food, good service and classic traditional BBQ the way it should be! I loved the BBQ sauces in a warmer in the dining area. A nice touch. We had ribs, ham, pulled pork and brisket, all GREAT! Love that the meats were NOT kept in a steam table but were cut fresh to order. Might take a little longer but well worth it.
The Owner Sean was very hands on, greeting guests, making suggestions etc. A welcome addition to this town.
Free Ice Cream was also a nice cool bonus after I filled up on their spicy sauce.
I will recommend to ALL my motel guests!

3  Thank Ilene B
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Great meat! We hade 2 sandwiches and a couple of sides. They were really good. The beef brisket was some of the best tasting BBQ I have ever had. The restaurant was clean the service was a little slow but not due to poor customer service mainly because of the standards they use to serve the meat fresh. I look forward to going back soon.

3  Thank Oregongolfer
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I am not much of a fan of BBQ food until now! My husband and I ate there today and it was awesome!! We each got a "Meat Plate"....he got two meats and I got one meat. He ordered pulled pork and turkey breast and I got spicy cheese sausage. You also get two side dishes each and a dinner roll, pickles, onions and BBQ sauce. Drinks are extra, but are less than 2 dollars for a Big Yellow Cup, its plastic, cute and you get to take the cup home. Also, ice cream is FREE and self serve. The staff working here were very friendly. This is a new favorite for us and we will return very soon!

3  Thank neesue
Reviewed 5 June 2013

Service is quick. Barbeque is good! We can never resis over ordering and leave needing a good nap! It's a good place to eat or pick up a to go order when unexpected company shows up.

1  Thank Marian R