“Yum! Chicken was JUST RIGHT!”

Dickey's Barbecue Pit
Ranked #40 of 80 Restaurants in Pendleton
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

We travel to Pendleton frequently to visit family. Hot weather, so we decided to let Dickey's do the cooking. Also looking for a healthier choice than KFC or Safeway chicken. Dickey's hit the bullseye! Right on target. We called our order in the morning to pick up in the afternoon. The chicken was perfect. Delicious!!
He's

There are newer reviews for Dickey's Barbecue Pit

Reviewed 30 July 2014

These places are all over Texas. I was pleasantly surprised to find one in the little town of Pendleton. Very good Texas-style BBQ, generous portions, very tasty, a great place for anyone who loves meat with sauce. Mmmmm, meat.

We went for lunch, they have a great lunch special every week day.

And a free ice cream cone, for desert. Life is good, at Dickey's.

1  Thank UrbanManUSA
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

Came in with my husband and 3 daughters. Came in around 730pm and were told they were out of chicken, ham and turkey. Ordered the 2 meat plate with pulled pork, brisket, caesar salad and baked potato casserole. I never was asked if I wanted a drink. Received our food and upon getting sauces they were out of the original sauce so I told them and they said they would get it right out. We got some of the other two sauces. Overall the food was good and will probably try it again. While we were eating I watched two more people go up to inform who I can only assume was the manager as she was in everyday clothes and wandered around like she had no idea what she was doing. She finally filled the empty sauce after we were done. Would have been nice you try the original. Also the men's bathroom was filthy and out of paper towels according to my husband.

Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

I have reviewed this in the past and they were out of everything and it wasn't that good. My wife and I gave it another try and have since gone back 3 different times. All 4 times they had everything and the food was very good. My wife loves the fried okra!!! I am please we gave it another shot and hope you do to!

1  Thank Pentukey
Reviewed 12 March 2014

The service was terrible, not very attentive to the customers and the food was very dry. Not what I was expecting at all!

2  Thank Susana A