All reviewsrooster roombagelscontinental breakfastwoolen millsstay there againolder placebusy roadcomfortable bedsrooms are smallchain hotelssmall doggreat pricepleasant surprisenight's sleeproad tripstayed one nightmotel
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We were very impressed by the website verbiage and positive testimonials. It never occurred to us that they probably would hide the negative reviews...and there should be a lot of them.!!!!!

First, even though the website boasts an update in the hotel, the only thing updated is some of the furniture and the tile in the bathrooms. There is still old torn up furniture and they are already neglecting the new tile, which appeared to have growth on the grout.

Second, the carpet was nasty and stained.

Third, the tub which looked like it was from the original building era of the facility had a dirt ring all around the bottom of it.

Fourth, the customer service was not as the website boasts. To the contrary, both parties we dealt with acted like you were bothering them and didn't care to make sure everything was ok. They definitely did not care about the facility or the customer's satisfaction.

Finally, if that wasn't all bad enough, the website doesn't bother to tell you that the hotel sits between a main road and the railroad tracks, which are right behind the facility. We counted at least 10 noisy trains that came through at all times of the night. ***** P.S. Their so called breakfast was either 1 or 2 cold cereals, packet oatmeal, bananas or fresh cut fruit. With the way everything else looked around that place...I was unsure it was wise or safe to try the fruit.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Brandi B
Reviewed 3 August 2014

My husband and I stayed here during a cross-country road trip. The staff were friendly when we checked in. Our room was located on the bottom floor. It was an attractive, clean, and quiet space with a bed that we found quite comfortable (not too hard like many hotels). It was an excellent value for what we paid for the room. We take frequent road trips and this is one of the better hotel experiences that we've had overall. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed back in May and was pleased with the accommodations. They did serve a complimentary breakfast however we did not partake. If you are going to stay here call in your reservation vs. doing it online. You will get a cheaper rate. We will cime back.

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Dirtiest carpets I have ever seen. Bathtub drain has not been cleaned in months so water would not drain and also sink drain was not working. I was in room 8 and my mother was in room 6 we both had the same experience. Would not stay there again.

Room Tip: Not recommended.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Larry S
Reviewed 24 June 2014

We were road weary and tired. Found this place by mistake. When she quoted the price I asked to see the room not knowing what to expect. Surprised and happy we stayed in a very nice room for under $50(AAA) and a breakfast as well. Except for a worn carpeting, it was sparkling clean, cozy, and the bed was the best I'd been in for a week. It was really a nice stay. We were welcomed and made to feel like special guests. This is about 1/2 way to our destination in SE Idaho that we make at least yearly, so you can believe me when I say we will be booking ahead next time and looking forward to a place to stop.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family