“friendly, clean, comfortable”

Ranked #8 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Tooele, Utah
“friendly, clean, comfortable”
Reviewed 26 March 2014

We got a cheap price through the Internet. We were pleased to see the results were very positive. The front desk was very friendly. The room was clean and comfortable. The cinder block walls made the room very quiet as well.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank laura57149
Andrea D, Owner at The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We are working hard to make your stay enjoyable and glad that gave us a try. We do have great specials online and but strive to give 5 star service. If you are coming through Pendleton again and need accommodations all of us here at Knights Inn would love to have another chance to provide to you excellent service.

Andrea Das

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 March 2014 via mobile

My husband and I were passing through Pendleton and based on the reviews opted to stay here! Awesome motel right in the middle of downtown. Room was decent size, clean and had a fridge and microwave. Super great value and would definitely stay here again.

We had dinner at Hamley's which is a western themed bar that we highly recommend.

Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Jessie S
Thank for taking time to write a review. It really appreciated, like you I read the reviews and value the first had experience of guests who have stayed. I am glad you enjoyed your stay in Pendleton and look forward to having you stay again with us in the future.

Have a great Spring!
Stayton, Oregon
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I really thought for the price it was a great deal. Rooms were clean and recently updated. Great location downtown and the staff was very friendly. Cant go wrong for the price!!!Highly recommend for the price

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank daren d
Andrea D, Owner at The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton, responded to this review, 14 March 2014
Thank you Daren for your review and taking time to add a little of your energy so others can know what to expect on there stay here at Pendleton Knights Inn.

I am glad you had a great stay. We look forward to having you stay with us in the future when your travels bring you back this direction. In the meantime enjoy the Spring

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 19 February 2014

The exterior pictures led me to have low expectations. It's a 70's era low budget hotel on the exterior. It has outside entrances to all of the rooms. Again, it looks like an older low budget hotel.

Even the lobby, which is very small, suggests that expectations should be very low. However, the staff is courteous and friendly. They match the lowest available room rate (in our case it was less than $50 including tax for a king non-smoking). The room is very clean and well appointed for the price. This is not a high-end Vegas hotel like the Bellagio... but it's Pendleton, Oregon and it's under $50!

The hotel is located close to some downtown restaurants. Really only a block away from where we had dinner. In the end, we would surely stay there again.

Room Tip: Try to get a king room. There aren't many but they are not more expensive than the other rooms...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank dbarnesid
Andrea D, Owner at The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Thank for your honest review. I am glad you where happy with your stay at our hotel as well as with our location right in downtown. As the warmer weather approaches there are more great things to see right outside your door in downtown Pendleton.
We are also continuing to improve the upgrade amenities in the rooms to make your stay more comfortable.
We look forward to having the opportunity to give you great service in the future. Thank you again for taking time out of your schedule to share a little bit so others can know what to expect.

Salt Lake City, Utah
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I pulled into Pendleton, Oregon late in the evening after having been on the road all day. I travel with my two large, but very well behaved, dogs. I had no reservations and wasn't optimistic about finding a hotel that would allow them. I checked two places but was turned down. The lovely couple that manage the Knights Inn were so good to me. They allow dogs, were very gracious with a good sense of humor and let me know what was in the area. The hotel is right in the historic downtown area and there were lots of great western bars and restaurants within just a short walk-like right across the street! I put the dogs in the car to wait for me and went out for dinner and a beer. I got back a little while later and went to the room after I took the dogs for a stroll along the river walk which is less than a block away. The dogs loved the town and I liked having a clean, reasonably large room. We had to leave the next morning but I wish I had been able to stay in Pendleton for a couple more days. Probably a good thing, though. I was tempted to max out my credit card at the Pendleton Mills store which is right down the road! If you are in Pendleton, Oregon I definitely recommend the Knights Inn!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Lisa B
Andrea D, Owner at The Marigold Hotel - Downtown Pendleton, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thanks Lisa for the review,

I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at Knights Inn Pendleton. I am glad you mentioned about being dog friendly because as a family who has traveled with our furry friend we can understand how it can be to find clean, pet friendly hotels. We are glad that your furry friends also enjoyed Pendleton as well.
I hope that you when you come back through this way give us a call for your accommodation needs. We will make sure your stay is once again great!

Thank you for mentioning our location. It is true we are right downtown and its definitely a benefit after driving for hours to be able to get out and walk around go to eat and visit some great places that downtown Pendleton has to offer.
We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Boise, Idaho
Reviewed 26 January 2014

I accidentally stumbled on this Hotel and have been pleasantly surprised. Its located downtown within walking distance of every major attraction here. And even though its right in the heart of the city it is very easy to get to. The owners are very nice and have been very hospitable. I had an extended stay here for business and if I ever have to travel here for business again this will be where I stay. I can not say enough about how hospitable the owners are. They have gone out of their way to make sure I had a comfortable stay. And one more thing, The showers are awesome, plenty of hot water and great pressure.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Thank you James for your review, We have enjoyed having you stay with us while doing business here. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Knights Inn and hope that when your travels bring you toward Pendleton again that you stay with us.

It has been a pleasure having the chance to serve you and make you feel a part of our Knights Inn family. Thank you again for your nice review verifying to us that our hard work is paying off.

Oregon
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I was a little suspicious on arrival (lobby, building exterior) but reception was ultra friendly and extremely helpful.
The room was surprisingly nice. Well stocked with the usual amenities, comfortable bed, very clean, reliable wifi and lots of channels on the TV.
I'm a very early riser and there's a 24 hour Circle K just a block away for coffee, etc.
I am going back to Pendleton and even though this motel is not the closest one to my destination I'll be staying there anyway.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo

It was nice to have you stay with us again recently, and I hope that your stay was just as good as the first time you stayed with us. Please come again as we will be doing updates on the rooms including updating amenities like coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board as well as new bedding.

Again thank you for taking time out of your day to put a little of your energy out there for others to read. Have a Wonderful Day!