“Beware of rough!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Wildhorse Golf Course
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Fun course, wind can be a challenge. Greens tricky to read for non-regulars. Rough is not very tall, but tends to grab your club. Do not try to finesse your chip shots - get on the green and then face your putt.

All reviews
"choices"
"wildhorse"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

I've played here several times now and thoroughly enjoy the golf course. Course is well maintained and fun to play. I also want to thank the young ladies in the diner part of the clubhouse. Food is fantastic and very reasonable.

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Every time I call to make a reservation at the very end of the conversation they tell me our check in time is 3 PM. Well today I showed up at 4 o'clock and was told the room wasn't ready to come back in 25 minutes. 45 minutes later I came back and the room still isn't ready. I was asked to return in 15 minutes. So at 5:20 I came back for the third time and it was finally ready. Each time I tried to check in however I was given one excuse after the other. They were busy, then I was told twice how housekeeping is shorthanded. If they're telling customers the room will be ready at three then it should be ready at three. After the third time of trying to check in today I didn't want to hear anymore excuses. I told the girl it's not my problem I don't run this hotel. I honestly think if your room isn't going to be ready the front desk needs to be a little more positive about it instead of trying to point the finger and place blame.
We come here frequently and this is getting old!
We're re-thinking our hotel and casino choices.

Reviewed 2 July 2017

Hi gang,
After a less-than-thrilling round at Pendleton Counrtry Club yesterday I opted to play Wildhorse. Paid $45 incl cart. Neat and clean practice facilities, they should give every player a complimentary small bucket for warmup. Separate putting and chipping greens. Nice touch are the colorful sitting benches sprinkled about the course. Tee boxes, fairways and greens are in excellent shape. Course is playable for all. Longer tees offer much greater challenges for the "big boys". I'd advise all to stay within your abilities. Sign by first tee recommends tee box choices based on your driving distances, good idea. I think anybody who wishes to play the blue or black tees outta either pass a quiz, PROVE you're a single digit or pay more for the pleasure. I've seen too many "wanna-bees" play from the tips only to delay other groups. Sad....
I enjoyed my round here and I'd play again next time I'm in the area. Nice to have "back-up" money to maintain a fine golf course in great shape.
Come play here, you wont be disappointed.
Rich