“Very Tasty Italian”

Dining options: Reservations
EasternOregonLocal
“Very Tasty Italian”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

I have eaten here three times now and enjoyed it each time. The last time I had the lasagna, it was excellent, a good size portion and we had a starter of bread with oil & balsamic. I think it is important to remember that this is a new restaurant and like all things just getting started has a few kinks to work out but I haven't found that the food is one of them. I have really enjoyed the food and service each time I have had dinner there. It is good and a fair value and when the patio is completely done I think it will be even more wonderful. It really is a charming place!

Pendleton, Oregon
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 14 June 2014

My husband and my self had a late lunch here. There were 2 other tables the service was very slow but the server enjoyed talking with the other table that came in after us, the older gentleman I assume is the owner enjoyed his time there as well. we were never asked if we wanted anything to drink so we stuck with water and I had the meatball sandwich not a lot of flavor very bland my husband had sausage and pepper sandwich and he had five little pieces of sausage on it. we left through the outside walked by the kitchen and they were unwrapping a loaf of French bread from Wal-mart interesting.

2 Thank Jackie A
Pendleton, Oregon
“Not Impressed”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This place just opened, my husband and myself went to check it out. Service was verrrry slow we were the third table could understand if they were busy, but they weren't. Food was not great, luke warm, I had the meatball sub was about 6 inches long had 3 meatballs (golf ball size) in it not a lot of flavor, my husband had the sausage and pepper sandwich he had 5 little pieces of sausage in his sandwich (not much) these came with choice of soup or salad we had the salad about a 1/4 cup lettuce with 2 cherry tomatoes cut in half that was it mine was $9.00 his $10.00. never got asked if we wanted anything to drink so water it was. and to top it off walking out we went through the outside seating which you went by the kitchen they get their bread from Wal-Mart saw the cook dude tearing the wrapper off...needless to say probably not going back.. subway meat ball sandwich is better. and sauce to way more flavor.

2 Thank Jackie A
Pendleton, Oregon, United States
“Wonderful Italian Food in Downtown Pendleton”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Such amazing food! The bruschetta is fantastic, they use a balsamic reduction to really make it pop! That reduction is also on the toasts they serve with the Chopped Salads...so yummy! I could eat just that and be very happy. The handmade ravioli is amazing, actually all the pasta is handmade and are all truly special especially with their very fresh marinara sauce that has lots of flavor and pop. They are newly opened and are still working away adding features such as a soon to be amazing outdoor patio to dine al fresco. Affordable and quality food make this a meal time destination for sure!

• Visited May 2014