“"Choices!"”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Choices!"”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The Express Lunch is often our lunch choice as we usually have only a small amount of time. The choices for salads, soups, sandwiches, pasta or pizza gives us ample selection and varies often as new items are added. Dinner in the nicely appointed dining room or the outside dining area has nice options; I nearly did a face plant in the Chicken Alfredo ravioli! It had me at hello! I can hardly wait to go back.
Our family reunion had our first gathering here. The owner's attention to our small army of children was amazing.....i.e. small pizza slices for children's hands. He also selected pizza he thought that would appease even our most finicky grandchildren. Bravissimo!

1 Thank Mimsy1965

Seabrook, Texas
“Stopped for dinner”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

Round the corner from our hotel. had a very nice salad and hubby had pizza, greeted with a smile and service was very good. nice fresh bread with olive oil for dipping. tasty. Think this restaurant will do very well.

“Affordable Hangout”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Georgio's is new and getting more exciting every day. The menu is expanding and the staff is gaining experience. They spent a very long time meticulously preparing for the opening and it shows. The food is prepared on-site and fresh every day. Lunch is a great experience if time is an issue and you are willing to zip through the line and choose your entree. It's quick...the only thing that takes time is the fact there are so many good choices. The patio is a great place to hang out. Besides offering excellent food, they have chosen price points that make it possible to visit regularly rather than birthdays and anniversaries. I'm told some people are wandering in five or six times a week. We're not far behind. This is fast becoming a Pendleton landmark and an exciting discovery for visitors to town.

Pendleton, Oregon
“4 people....4 terrible meals.”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

My family and I decided to try the new restaurant in town. The first impression was decent because the decor was nice, but that is where the pleasantries stopped. When we sat down we first noticed the dirty table. We had to ask for it to be clean even though all 5 waitresses were standing doing nothing and we were the only table being occupied in the entire place.

We ordered our food and the soups and salads came first. Lettuce was wilted and not fresh soups were boxed soups IMO.

When our main course arrived the horror began. My wife and my mother both ordered pasta (ps $14 for spaghetti and meatballs) their noodles were congealed together and would not separate. They obviously were frozen before then heated up. It was visually disturbing for noodles. My father and I both ordered the meatball sandwich....dry with little to no sauce and hand to god the meatballs on both of our subs were uneatable due to the meat being pink and uncooked. I was violently ill the entire following 24 hours just for having 5 bites before it was noticed.

We paid and left and went to fast food to get the bad taste out of our mouths. I urge you to make a different selection for places to eat.

This requires me to score it 1-5. It will not let me select zero. Trust me I tried.

2 Thank Pentukey
El Dorado Hills, California
“Great Food, lovely decor and friendly servers”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Great Italian food. Love Love Loved it! Shared fried zuchinni and bruchetta which was yummy!
I had spaghetti with alfredo sauce which came with a salad and my husband had ravoilli with spicy marinara sauce and we both were pleased!! The portions were large but my husband had no trouble finishing up my portion that I couldnt eat. This is a definite keeper for Pendleton!!