“Most excellent of all Best Westerns I have stayed in”

Best Western Pendleton Inn
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Pendleton
Salem, Oregon
“Most excellent of all Best Westerns I have stayed in”
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have been traveling to Pendleton, Oregon for the past four years and have just recently started to stay at this hotel. Among all of the Best Westerns I have stayed in, this is by far the best. I can't express how wonderful the staff is at this hotel. The all have great sense of humor, and the general manager is the best I have seen at any hotel chain that I have every stayed in. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who either passes through or in town for business.

Room Tip: Any room is terrific but the general manager will put you in a more spacious room if it is available...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed 22 March 2014

This is one of my favorite hotels to stay in on I 84. My mom and I were traveling with my two year old daughter, and I left an expensive set of dvds in a car visor in my room. Not only did they mail them back to me promptly, but they found one of my daughter's pacifiers and taped it to a note with the DVDs. Now that is service! The breakfast is great. The beds clean and comfy. Though its not the shiny new "big box" hotel, its a great place for a clean, comfortable, family friendly stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Meridian, United States
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Excellent rooms, extremely helpful and caring employees, clean, easy access The motel is easy access to the town of Pendleton. I have stayed at a lot of motels with job and find the Pendleton Best Western to be on the top of the list. The staff makes me feel like family.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Pendleton, United States
Reviewed 10 March 2014

I am with the TUAS (drone) Platoon there at the Pendleton Airport. I really do enjoy my stay there every time. The staff are friendly. The breakfast is great, and very welcome after a late night. There is nothing better than laying in a comfortable bed after a long day at work.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Prince George, Canada
Reviewed 10 March 2014

Our stay at this hotel was lovely. The staff are excellent, the hotel is clean and well maintained and the breakfast was served nicely. The staff even offered to make the waffles for the customers. Overall, it is one of the nicest Best Western hotels that we have used. We will go back if the opportunity arises/

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 27 February 2014

The staff at the front desk was warm and inviting. The overall appearance of the Hotel was clean and updated. Upon walking in the front doors your greeted with a warm fire. Nice!!! Only negative thing is being a pet friendly hotel, the grounds were covered in dog poop. Too bad some pet owners out there don't clean up after their pets. Other than that, it was a nice stay and we'd stay there again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 26 February 2014

My sister and I stayed at this hotel on our way to the Oregon Coast. We usually stay at a different hotel when in Pendleton, but decided to give this a try. The beds were very comfortable and the sheets and towels were very soft. Not something I experience very often at a hotel of this price point. I will be staying here again.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family