Americas Best Value Inn - Phoenix / Ashland
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsenglish muffinssouthern oregonwould stay here againcontinental breakfastgreat stopnext morningashlandnoisefurnituretvcomfortroomy
A TripAdvisor Member
Walnut Creek, California
Reviewed 31 August 2003

My granddaughter and I spent 2 nites at the Pear Tree Motel and RV Park, located in south Medford, Oregon, at Exit 30, off Hwy I-5. We had a very pleasant stay there, for the rooms are quite well soundproofed, so that you don't hear your neighbors very much; so we got a MUCH better nite's sleep than we did the previous nite at a Best Western in Redding, Calif.!!They serve a generous Continental Breakfast, including two cereals, both English muffins and bread for toasting, pastries, milk, juices, and coffee. They were very helpful and efficient at the front desk. They also have a nice outdoor pool and excellent whirlpool -- one of the best I've found at hotels. They are attached to an excellent small RV park, also, which might be important to some travelers.I would mention one concern -- they are also right next to a huge truck stop. At some times during the day or nite, you might hear the sounds of the diesel engines running. So, I would say that if you're a light sleeper, or quite sensitive to any sounds, this might not be the place for you. Otherwise, I believe it is a very good value for your travel dollars!!

17  Thank A TripAdvisor Member