“Scones to die for!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My husband and I stopped in Siren's Cove Cafe on the way home from a coastal visit. We wanted a quick breakfast bite and coffee. The staff was very friendly. We both ordered a hot quad shot mocha coffee and white chocolate chip Huckleberry scones. These scones, which I'd bet were homemade, were so yummy! The coffee was awesome too, but took way too long to get too us. I would certainly stop by again, if ever in the area!

Date of visit: June 2014
2  Thank Jan B

Reviewed 30 June 2014 via mobile

Stopped in while passing through town and grabbed a muffin for the road. If I had known the muffin was going to be so tasty, I would have picked up a couple more!

Date of visit: June 2014
1  Thank doq2012
Reviewed 18 April 2014

I stopped here when I was running low on energy to drive on the Oregon Coast . The coffee was one of the best cups that I have had in my travels and the desserts and snacks and more were all lovely and more than edible.

Date of visit: March 2014
1  Thank badEXPEDIA
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great espresso and pastry place. They also have sandwiches and soup at lunchtime. Right on Hwy 101 in Pt. Orford, OR so easy access. Grab a cup of something hot and go to the beach!

Date of visit: September 2013
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We were in a hurry and picked this place at random on our way by. FRESH bread and nice sandwich. They were not kidding when the menu says "piled high" - yummy! Also very good latte! What a nice surprise.

Date of visit: January 2014