“Disgusting owner”

Ranked #13 of 22 Restaurants in Port Orford
Everett, Washington
“Disgusting owner”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I rarely write any reviews, especially negative ones, but I am compelled to write one here. I am an open minded, and served in the Navy- so I have seen quite salty characters, but the owner of this shop made me do a double take. His attitude is negative and severe. The owner is quite aggressive, has terrible and sexist language, and comes on strong to anyone that is female. In my 45 years of experience, I have never come across an owner of a shop that apparently can't control his boundaries. My wife and teen age child were appalled, and both said that they were glad that I got out of the car and came in. Decent coffee, great location, but don't let your family go in there alone.

• Visited June 2014
6 Thank Gregory A

Silver City, New Mexico
“so so coffee”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The barista at this coffee shop definitely has an attitude and will make sure you hear it whether you want to or not. The coffee drink was so so and this person's negatively made me contemplate leaving before the drink was made.

• Visited February 2014