“Dreadful place”

Add it.
One Lump or Two
Ranked #13 of 23 Restaurants in Port Orford
Reviewed 17 July 2014

Called into this little cafe in Port Orford after parking a very small camper van in the public parking spaces. Owner was very brusque - when we asked for a plate or service tote to eat our cake he said he didn't have any, asked for a spoon to stir coffee, out of them and couldn't be bothered to go to look for anymore. Swearing all the time he was talking to us. Took our money and we asked if there was anywhere to sit to eat and drink our purchases. He asked if it was our camper van outside and if so to get it moved because people wouldn't be able to see his cafe and he needed customers. Needless to say we were furious and quickly departed telling him how obnoxious he was and with his attitude he didn't deserve customers. The most awful man we met on our 3week touring holiday. He is covered in piercings and tattoos but we have met other people with these adornments who have been delightful. Avoid the place at all costs.

9  Thank Skiers356

Reviewed 15 July 2014

The owner named Curly described what body part he was going to use to stir my drink... I was a lone woman in the shop and was more than a little creeped out by it. That was on June 13, 2014.

8  Thank Mother_HubbardTX
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I rarely write any reviews, especially negative ones, but I am compelled to write one here. I am an open minded, and served in the Navy- so I have seen quite salty characters, but the owner of this shop made me do a double take. His attitude is negative and severe. The owner is quite aggressive, has terrible and sexist language, and comes on strong to anyone that is female. In my 45 years of experience, I have never come across an owner of a shop that apparently can't control his boundaries. My wife and teen age child were appalled, and both said that they were glad that I got out of the car and came in. Decent coffee, great location, but don't let your family go in there alone.

6  Thank Gregory A
Reviewed 9 February 2014

The barista at this coffee shop definitely has an attitude and will make sure you hear it whether you want to or not. The coffee drink was so so and this person's negatively made me contemplate leaving before the drink was made.

5  Thank znewmex