“Great seafood!”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Crazy's is an old school Fish and Chips joint. All food is made from scratch-no packages, no junk. We make delicious desserts, soups, salads and burgers as well as fish. When available there will be local fish and veggies!
Grants Pass, Oregon
“Great seafood!”
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful all town cafe that serves excellent seafood. I had the fish and chips and my wife had a fish taco, both were great! The berry pie for dessert was the best we had this summer.

1 Thank Bufferton

Rogue River, Oregon
“Friendly service, great fish and chips”
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is a local institution, and it's easy to see why. They provide consistently excellent service and food. The fish is always hot, crisp and lightly battered and the fries perfect (for me anyway). The cole slaw is tangy, and the tartar sauce is really fresh tasting. In truth, I never liked tartar sauce until I tasted theirs.

Most times I've been in I was by myself, and I've never been made to feel in the way for taking up a table, despite the place being busy most of the time. I like the fact that the waitresses make eye contact and treat you like a person, not an obligation.

This is not a five-star restaurant with fancy dishes or posh atmosphere, but they get a five-star rating for doing what they do very well.

Fayetteville, Arkansas, United States
“your crazy if you don't stop to eat at the Crazy norwegian's”
Reviewed 18 August 2013

I have been to Port Orford OR. 5 times and am going again in Sept. of 2013. The first trip we ate lunch there, the have a very good soups and a pie to die for, I will be back again this trip, and yes you may wait, but it is worth the wait.

• Visited September 2012
Medford, Oregon
“Great Place!!!”
Reviewed 16 August 2013

Great place to eat!! It was very busy, people waiting. After eating there, I know why. It was super good. If I lived near by, it would be my new favorite place to go to for lunch!! Will be back next time we travel through!

Oregon
“Oofdah!”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We returned to order our favorite crab melt sandwich. Absolutely delicious! Yes, you may have to wait...but worth it!