“Great food stop”

Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Crazy's is an old school Fish and Chips joint. All food is made from scratch-no packages, no junk. We make delicious desserts, soups, salads and burgers as well as fish. When available there will be local fish and veggies! We keep short hours in the waning light because we all should!
Reviewed 21 September 2013

Another chance stop on US Hwy 101. We're glad we did. The food - fish and shrimp combo - was delicious and obviously fresh. We had a hearty Italian soup which was very tasty - well seasoned with herbs but not overdone. Cozy atmosphere and friendly service and not too pricey. Would definitely stop here again.

1  Thank Michele R

Reviewed 16 September 2013

Good fish and chips. The atmosphere is sort of bland. We were very disappointed in the service. We had to wait a really long time for our check.

Reviewed 27 August 2013 via mobile

Chance stop, not much curb appeal but a gem of quality food. Steak dinner was well priced, great service. Atmosphere comfy.

Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

This is a wonderful all town cafe that serves excellent seafood. I had the fish and chips and my wife had a fish taco, both were great! The berry pie for dessert was the best we had this summer.

1  Thank Andrew M
Reviewed 19 August 2013

This place is a local institution, and it's easy to see why. They provide consistently excellent service and food. The fish is always hot, crisp and lightly battered and the fries perfect (for me anyway). The cole slaw is tangy, and the tartar sauce is really fresh tasting. In truth, I never liked tartar sauce until I tasted theirs.

Most times I've been in I was by myself, and I've never been made to feel in the way for taking up a table, despite the place being busy most of the time. I like the fact that the waitresses make eye contact and treat you like a person, not an obligation.

This is not a five-star restaurant with fancy dishes or posh atmosphere, but they get a five-star rating for doing what they do very well.