“Dirty defeats how good the food is”
Review of Sensei Sushi

Sensei Sushi
Ranked #1,045 of 4,630 Restaurants in Portland
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The restaurant is one of those that have the conveyor belts with the sushi pieces. The restaurant floor was so dirty our shoes were sticking to it. Once the laminated menus came, it was obvious they had not cleaned them in weeks, they were also sticky. there was a cart with dirty plates next to our table in the middle of the restaurant, it was left there for the whole time we were there. The server was a very nice lady but I think the lack of management is clear. The food totally average.

Reviewed 14 May 2018 via mobile

Very innovative! A long mini conveyor belt (much like an airport baggage carousel) carries every type of sushi you can imagine around a large island shaped counter. You sit at the counter and just pick what you like off the carousel. Dishes are color coded for various price points. Excellent quality. Very reasonable prices. Great experience

Reviewed 21 March 2018

The staff was friendly and helpful. But nothing really stood out. All the food was okay without being great.

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We loved eating off the conveyer belt that was such a fun concept! The sushi was great and the service was excellent.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I used Uber Eats to get sushi from this restaurant, so I don't know about the restaurant itself, but the food was amazing. I was laid up so this was truly a treat to be able to order and have this delivered. I would say this is one of my favorite sushi places and can't wait to order again!!!