“Love the neighborhood !”

Pine State Biscuits
Ranked #5 of 4,479 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I had the Reggie Deluxe which is the most popular breakfast biscuit ....it was delicious but very rich you could share it since it was heavy for breakfast ..... Not sure of their hours at Pine State but the Reggie Deluxe would be great before heading home after a late night of partying . It's a great place really love the fresh jams in Portland too !

Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Tried to go here for breakfast, but the line was out the door. Went back around two and there were only a few people in line ahead of us. I had The Reggie & fries with gravy. The food was good, but it took 25 minutes. So go here when you're not in a hurry.

Reviewed 10 July 2014

No kidding. If you go to Portland, OR and don't go stop at Pine State at least once, you're whole trip was a sham. Okay, that's an exaggeration, but it's definitely worth stoping by. I ordered the biscuits with jam and honey. Once I had finished, I only wanted to order more for dessert.

Reviewed 9 July 2014

My mouth is watering while I am writing this review. I have had most of their sandwiches and really one is better then the other. It is definitely a must stop. I would tell you to share one because there are a few other great stops on the same street for foodies like salt and straw!

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Yes, there is a wait, but well worth it in my opinion. This is straight forward just good, comfort food. The biscuits are perfect... period. The chicken is flavorful with a tasty breading and moist inside. I had The Wedgie, chicken biscuit with lettuce, a fried green tomato, and blue cheese dressing. This place is a must visit if you're in Portland.