“Good healthy fast food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Reviewed 20 March 2013

Always flavorful fast food.
My favorite is the Barbacoa... Just the right amount of spicy ness.
One negative is the noisy atmosphere... Sometimes hard to carry on a conversation when loud music is playing and crowded.

There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed 28 September 2012

Chipotle Mexican Grill is a favorite restaurant and we were happy to learn there was one within walking distance from our hotel. We enjoyed great food, reasonable pricing, and a clean environment with friendly service.

Reviewed 13 September 2012

Had dinner at this restaurant on Monday Sept 10, 2012. I ordered the chicken burrito with corn, brown rice, salsa and cheese. Everything was tasty. The restaurant reminded me of duplicate mexican restaurants popping all over the place;for example:Taco Del Mar and Mariachi Loco, where customers pick the items they want assembly line style and pay at the end of the bar like a Subway Restaurant. I would give the food here an overall "B" grade preferring Taco Del Mar much more for the food quality and size. The location I ate at was on SW Broadway St located up by Portland State University. The restaurant was below a dormitory so the location was primo.

Reviewed 4 August 2012

I had heard about this place from my son who liked the one in Tacoma, Washington. I had the beef burrito bowl which was OK but not something I would go back for. The regular burritos were also not that great as the wraps were too chewy for me and the fillings (chicken, guacamole, rice, beans) were bland. They did have good chips, but the salsa was the same stuff they put in the burritos.

Reviewed 29 November 2011

They make the best chipotles in town. They now have an option for brown rice too. So health wise good and you have a complete meal