“Expect the unexpected!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Portland Airport
Ranked #69 of 142 Hotels in Portland
“Expect the unexpected!”
Reviewed 28 August 2014 via mobile

I really love Marriott chain of hotels. Anything affiliated with Marriott is definitely a wise choice.
The room is so clean.
The staff is tremendously helpful and kind and professional.
The location is perfect!
I will definitely come back here and I will spread the news how great this hotel is....
Very satisfied with the experience!

• Stayed August 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (48)
  • Korean first
Eugene, Oregon
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I routinely stay at Marriott properties, and for the very reason my family stayed at this Fairfield Inn location near PDX.

The room was clean and spacious, the breakfast was more than adequate, and the bed was very comfortable.

Despite being very close to the airport, this property seemed to be outside of the flight paths to various runways, and was surprisingly quiet. We did not utilize the convenient (every half hour, 24 hours a day) shuttle, it was nice to know that it was an option if we did not want to park at the airport.

Every time we visit the area in and around PDX, we are surprised at the increasing choices of restaurants and shopping that are just minutes away from this hotel. That is handy for times when you travel to the area the night before catching a flight out of Portland.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

An absolutely great place to stay! Breakfast is great, staff is very friendly and the place is safe and very clean. I travel every week and will certainly mark this as my "home away from home" while in Portland. I certainly have no "cons" and would highly recommend anyone to stay here.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 6 August 2014

The hotel is just outside the airport and near the car rental return lots. During the peak of the summer rates when hotels in or near downtown Portland are expensive, this hotel was very reasonable. However, one would have to rent a car since the airport is not close to downtown and the rail is not close. The rooms are large and comfortable and the breakfast is outstanding. The pool is small and nice for children. The fitness room has quality equipment. It was an enjoyable stay

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Seattle, WA
Reviewed 1 August 2014

We have stayed at this Fairview Inn each visit to Portland for years. It has gone through its room decor phases and each time it is updated, the hotel looks fresh and new. We have never had trouble with staff - they have always been friendly and helpful. This time we took the van ride to the airport so that we could enjoy a restaurant in the airport. Again, good service, by the driver. We always book early and get a good rate. I don't eat their breakfast, but my husband is up early enough to do so and he thinks it is an okay deal, especially the waffles. With exception for the night of the 4th of July, the hotel has been quiet. Unless someone is looking for a top-of-the-line hotel, we recommend this hotel without any concerns.

Room Tip: We choose to stay on the side where the parking lot lies and on the third floor. For the 4th of Jul...