“Excellent coffee and granita”
Review of Caffe Umbria

Caffe Umbria
Ranked #24 of 108 Coffee & Tea in Portland
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Neighbourhood: Pearl
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Everyone in our party was very pleased with their order. Cappucino was delicious and I really enjoyed the fruit granita. Very refreshing after a hot day sightseeing. It was quiet when we went in (5 pm on a weekday).

There are newer reviews for Caffe Umbria

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Like a dream is the way to describe a visit here.

This is like being in Italia. 3rd generation owners.

Delicious coffee and sandwiches and wonderful ambiance.

If I lived here -this would be my local

Reviewed 23 July 2013

Great espresso and super-baristas. One of the better Americano’s I had in Portland. My brother said his mocha was the best he’d had on our trip there. Atmosphere is modern and comfortable. The barista noticed a small error on my bill – I didn’t notice – and he immediately made it right…nice!

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Open, clean atmosphere, with excellent expresso drinks and fine pastries. Welcoming staff. Small but inviting selection of lunch items.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

hands down, great coffee, great atmosphere and in the heart of everything. I would recommend their coffee over Starbucks and stumptown.