“Solid vegan food”

Ranked #10 of 4,592 Restaurants in Portland
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Blossoming Lotus serves organic, freshly made, vegan world cuisine with delicious cooked and live food options. We are open for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch. Weekdays 9:30am-9pm (10pm Friday) Weekend Brunch 9:30am-3pm Weekend Dinner 5pm-9pm (10pm Saturday)
Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Typically American hippie food done very well. Lots of options with good nutritional balance. My mother-in-law even enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Luckily a friend introduced me to this wonderful vegan/raw food cafe in her neighborhood when I stayed in Portland. The food here is so fresh, nourishing and yummy that sometimes I ate here twice a day! The sesame beets were a favourite. And make sure to try the soy curls.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was staying in SW Portland and easily made my way by bus to visit Blossoming Lotus. I had the Curried Phyllo Purse, and it was amazing. So flavorful. Wonderful portion. Definitely glad I ventured over to the NE side.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

A lovely restaurant with a wide variety of both cooked and raw vegan food. Excellent service. Nice wine list. Soft serve ice cream and other decadent desserts

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I am a vegetarian and recently traveled to Portland, Oregon. For our first meal in Portland, I went to Blossoming Lotus for lunch. I looked at the menu and was happy to see the variety of vegetarian dishes. There were options to have a raw meal or something more hearty like BBQ seitan and macaroni and cheese. You could also choose from a fresh smoothie or juice or have wine/beer. The service was great-our waiter was very helpful in giving us tips about coffee places to check out in the city. Food was absolutely amazing. This place was truly a paradise for vegetarians. My boyfriend, who is not a vegetarian, also found this place to be exceptional.