“Delicious”

Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Lovely vibe, fantastic food, excellent staff. Everything is vegan/vegetarian and we enjoyed every bite.

Reviewed 20 September 2013 via mobile

Typically American hippie food done very well. Lots of options with good nutritional balance. My mother-in-law even enjoyed it.

Reviewed 13 September 2013 via mobile

Luckily a friend introduced me to this wonderful vegan/raw food cafe in her neighborhood when I stayed in Portland. The food here is so fresh, nourishing and yummy that sometimes I ate here twice a day! The sesame beets were a favourite. And make sure to try the soy curls.

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I was staying in SW Portland and easily made my way by bus to visit Blossoming Lotus. I had the Curried Phyllo Purse, and it was amazing. So flavorful. Wonderful portion. Definitely glad I ventured over to the NE side.

Reviewed 9 September 2013

A lovely restaurant with a wide variety of both cooked and raw vegan food. Excellent service. Nice wine list. Soft serve ice cream and other decadent desserts