“Solo, Duo or more.”

Ranked #118 of 4,430 Restaurants in Portland
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 11 September 2013

I love this place. When I did a lot of performing in the hotel, I would go here for a meal and drink beforehand. When I was by myself I'd sit at the bar and chat with the bartenders. When I was on a date with my husband, we sat out in the lobby area. The food was always excellent, the drinks tasty and boozy, and atmosphere made me feel like I was back in time, yet it was still modern. I would recommend this place for any one traveling solo, with a date, or out for a birthday.

Reviewed 4 September 2013

I cannot agree more with the reviewer who compared this lounge to "Mad Men" because that's exactly the way it seems. It is very dark and romantic and the lounge curves around a bit. It can get cramped when it's busy, but it's worth it. This place has an amazing happy hour menu and my husband and I got a lot of food for very little money.

Reviewed 18 August 2013

Step back in Mad Men time to cocktails and appetizers. Be sure to try the barrel tastings ( literally on a barrel rib). A good spot for people who do not want to be seen together!

1  Thank steveberry2020
Reviewed 7 August 2013

Dark. The Driftwood Room is dark, trying to find a table and read the menu is a chore. But that all adds to the charm of this place. We found this place and guess what, it was Happy Hour. We bought a bottle of wine at a great price and had the Mushrooms - which was fantastic, and probably the best we every had.Say hello to Reed the bartender for us.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

The atmosphere is Hollywood chic and the lighting is great, just right for an after work rendezvous. You can order appetizers or even dinner form the five star restaurant that shares the hotel lobby.

Their mixed drink menu is very good but the wine selection is fairly limited. The staff acknowledges that they are not a wine bar.

If you need one of Portland's best rooms you only need to walk out into the lobby and you are in the best boutique hotel in Portland. The vintage Hollywood decorations make the entire experience something to remember.