I haven't been to any other hotel in Portland but Priceline lists Hotel Modera as ranked 1. It's a pretty average hotel to be honest. Everything you would expect a hotel to be: clean, friendly staff, good location, average/smallish size rooms.
1) The location isn't super central downtown. If you're doing some shopping I suggest you stay at the Hyatt or Niles which is right by the malls and shops.
2) The pool isn't at the hotel but uses a fitness centre's facilities that is across the street.
1) It's cheaper that most the other hotels in Portland.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The rooms are indulged with the softest linen, down blankets and a luxurious pillow top mattress. Our desk includes outlets that are easily accessible with a comfortable leather desk chair. Tarocco bath products are formulated with Sicilian Red Oranges. Amenities include high-speed wireless internet, complimentary passes to 24 Hour Fitness, iPod docking stereo, 46" LCD TVs with HD premium channels, a mini refrigerator, minibar, and an in-room safe big enough to accommodate a full size laptop. A daily Amenity Fee will be collected at the property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hotel Modera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Modera Hotel Portland