Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$269
US$203
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$270
US$244
US$288
US$230
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Hotel Lucia(Portland)
US$299
US$237
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$208
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$228
US$208
  • Pool
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Dossier Hotel(Portland)
US$239
US$228
Travelocity
2,932 results
All reviewsdriftwood roomdriftwood barhollywood themegracie's restaurantde luxepillow menuthe pearlrooms are smallbeautiful hotelroom servicecorner roomhotel barhappy hourold schoolfront desk staffvalet parkingfew blocks
Reviewed 4 January 2009

I love this hotel! I can’t say enough about the great experience we had. The hotel we were going to stay in ended up being booked, so after reading the Trip Advisor reviews I decided on this hotel for the first night of our little weekend getaway. I wish I’d booked the whole weekend there. From the minute we pulled up for the valet parking we were treated to smiles, advise and recommendations. We were given ideas for where to get the best Italian food, how to get to Powell’s (just a 5 minute walk to the bookstore and the cute little downtown) and we were offered anything and everything we needed. Even the call at 1:30 am for my husband’s antacid was amazing, they were at our door in less than 5 minutes.

The bathtub was deep, the hot water plentiful, and for us the King Deluxe was the perfect size (we don’t spend much time in our room, we like to get out and about). I’m sure the larger size rooms are perfect if you’re more the indoor type. We didn’t get a chance to try the restaurant but the bar was delicious and made a great cocktail. The décor was fantastic. My husbands a historian and he was in heaven and this is now in my top 3 of hotels and I’m pretty picky. This was a great unique hotel, with the ambiance of the early 20th century and the luxuries of the 21st. All in all a great stay and we’ll be visiting again.

• Stayed: January 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 December 2008

We had an excellent stay at Hotel deLuxe. It is a very classy place yet the winter sale rate we got was quite reasonable. We appreciated that it included parking and internet. The room was impeccable. No complaints at all - and we'd definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TofuRangler
Reviewed 18 December 2008

This was my second stay at Hotel DeLuxe (previous stay was Sept 2008). Both stays were approx 1week. Both stays were fantastic!
I booked a Queen Deluxe Room and thought the room size was perfect (though I was travelling alone). The room and bathroom were both spotless and the housekeepers maintained this spotlessness throughout my stay! The color scheme is beautiful and the whole hotel is very well maintained. The black and white photos on each floor are great to look at (different photos on each floor).
I ordered room service for breakfast every morning and the order was always correct and delivered within the timeframe I had requested.
In spite of the beautiful decor and excellent maintenance of the hotel, the staff were the greatest asset of the entire hotel!!! Each and every staff member I encountered during both stays were very gracious and accommodating, and smiling!! An extreme example of how wonderful the staff are is that during one of my stays a grave family crises occurred. The staff could not have been more helpful or compassionate. They went out of their way to assist me as much as possible... something I think is unique to this staff!
I wholeheartedly recommend this hotel to any traveller seeking a great stay at a reasonable price !!!
I will mention one SMALL issue which occurred in both stays...
when you take a shower the tub does not drain quickly so you can end up standing in 2 inches of water during your shower! It was not terribly bothersome, but puzzling due to the attention to detail regarding all other issues in the hotel! Don't let this small detail keep you from a stay at this wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank maluha
Reviewed 7 December 2008

We live in Seattle and travel to Portland at least 4 or 5 times/year either for a get-a-way or business.
Typically stay at the Monaco (aka 5th ave suites) and this was our first time at the DeLuxe. Overall, VERY impressed and have only good things to say. Excellent rooms, public spaces, really great bar and outstanding service. The location is quite different than the Monaco and most other d'town hotel options in that it is on the soutwest part of d'town and not really in the 'middle' of everything. But Portland is so small that it doesn't matter and we actually preferred it because its an easier walk to the Pearl and also close to Wash Park. Highly recommend the DeLuxe and will return next time in Portland.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MAB430
Reviewed 2 December 2008

My boyfriend and I spent the weekend in Portland and stayed 3 nights at the hotel deLuxe. We had never been to the city and were happily surprised at how central this hotel is to the streetcar stations, shopping districts, and many restaurants and bars. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful. We found the decor stylish and classy. The small but cozy Driftwood bar located off the lobby had several unique cocktails and became a favorite place of ours after a long day exploring the city on foot.
The only complaint we have about the hotel was that our room was cold and drafty. It seems like this is an old hotel that was recently renovated, so it is to be expected, I guess. Otherwise we enjoyed our stay thoroughly.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled as a couple