“What a great Property!”

Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Ranked #47 of 144 Hotels in Portland
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I am a Starwood Platinum Member (50 room nights a year) and I have stayed at countless Starwood hotels, The Aloft in Portland is a great hotel...lovely public areas...great trendy room and top notch guest services. Highly recommended...

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 June 2012

Very modern hotel near the Portland airport (PDX). I stayed here the night before a very early morning flight out of town. The lobby with bar is relaxing, yet fun. The rooms are hip, with a clean sense of decor. I was in a single king bed and loved it. The setup of the shower and bathroom is very compact yet functional. Nice that they also include hookups for your laptop or other A/V gear to connect to the LCD TV!

The staff was helpful when I needed to catch the shuttle the next morning to the airport.

You may spend a little more here than other hotels in the area, but it's worth the price.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 June 2012

Hotel was clean and located next to a shopping center. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2012 via mobile

Simply put, this is a very elegant place. . . Decor is nothing like it anywhere, the sun room is outstanding. . .Great service

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 29 May 2012

I am a big Starwood fan and have recently discovered the Aloft properties. I stayed here for the 3rd time over Memorial Day weekend and I really love this hotel. This was a fun trip but as a constant business traveler, I would really love the array of food options available 24/7. I also love the 24 hour gym, pool and sauna. The rooms are big, clean, well appointed and the showers are stocked with fabulous Bliss products and fluffy towels.

The lobby is bright and buzzy 24/7 as well. This always reminds me of the common area in my college dorm - well, not my all girls dorm but a hipper, funner, edgier dorm. And believe me, I'm well beyond the average age of Aloft's target demographic but that doesn't detract from the overall experience for me.

This is a great Portland location, next to major freeways as well as near the train. I will admit that the planes taking off a 6AM are very loud but the front desk supplies complementary ear plugs and that did the trick.

I used SPG points but the regular rate was $109/night. Hello??? Last minute on Memorial Day Weekend? That's .......I know I should have a hipper word for it to keep the Aloft experience going but how about "really nice?"

Room Tip: Don't forget to ask for earplugs if you are sleeping in a bit late. BTW - any of the staff know...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank LuAnn7777
Reviewed 26 May 2012

By far my experience here was awesome. The staff was friendly, approachable, attentive, professional, and most of all they are very accomadating.
When asked for a service for our room, we didn't have to wait long. They were prompt and brought us want we had requested.
I like the live music and happy hour at the bar/lounge there.
Over

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 26 May 2012

I needed to be near the airport but preferred not to be real close to it. This was a great location with a free, timely shuttle not only for the airport but also for the nearby locations.

I hesitated to book this hotel because of my experience with "modern" type of facilities (which often express themselves in small, crowded accommodations, noisy hallways, and too-busy- staff). Aloft provided graciously appointed rooms with good views and well insulated from the activity outside. All of their staff were friendly and helpful.

I was told this is one of the newest hotels in the area and has consistently received awards. Kudos to the manager.

I will use this again when I return to Portland.

Room Tip: Ask for one looking at Mt. Hood. Then open the blinds and watch the sunset.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled solo
Travellers also viewed these Portland hotels
Hyatt Place Portland Airport / Cascade Station
1 mi away
Sheraton Portland Airport Hotel
Radisson Hotel Portland Airport
Residence Inn Portland Airport at Cascade Station
Embassy Suites by Hilton Portland Airport
Hilton Garden Inn Portland Airport

Been to Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station

Address: 9920 NE Cascades Pkwy, Portland, OR 97220-6828
Region: United States > Oregon > Portland
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#16 Green Hotel in Portland
#31 Business Hotel in Portland
#37 Family Hotel in Portland
#46 Romantic Hotel in Portland
Price Range: £101 - £161 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3 star — Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station 3*
For the traveler open to possibilities, Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station is a fresh, fun, forward-thinking alternative. We're minutes from Portland International Airport, with easy light rail access to downtown's urban energy-plus the great outdoors at our doorstep! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Aloft Portland Airport at Cascade Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Aloft Portland Airport At Cascade Station Hotel Portland