Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$214
  • Breakfast included
Inn at Northrup Station(Portland)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$227
US$288
US$230
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$267/night.

US$253
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$245
US$225
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$251/night.

US$239
US$228
Hotel deLuxe(Portland)
US$233
US$193
Official Website
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Horrible service. I made a reservation online and cancelled it two day later because I found a better hotel. They charged my card even though I received an email confirmation the cancellation was free. I called and spoke with Raj who did not believe me so I said I could email him the free cancellation confirmation. He rudely grunted "Seriously?" and was very short with me. I emailed him and called back to make sure he received the email and Sandy answered and said he was busy and put me on hold; she put the phone in the counter & I could hear them talking about me and it sounded like they were playing with a kid. I waited 20 minutes and had my friend call and ask to speak to Raj and he instantly came to the phone. I asked why I was put on hold for so long and he acted like he was about to answer my call and that he already refunded my money. He was very rude and did not apologize for ignoring my call or for wrongfully charging me. It has been 3 days and I am still waiting for my refund.

Room Tip: Avoid this place
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jennifer F
gm_or211, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Dear Jennifer F,

Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention. I am so sorry to hear about the difficulties that you experienced for your refund request which didn't grant, The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be
done to resolve the error, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you for your business and review.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

It's going to seem like I'm exaggerating - I'm not.

We stayed 1 night after going to a friends wedding.

First, it was my error to not look at the location/surroundings so let me warn you: this is literally in the parking lot of a strip club.

The "lobby" reeked of incense.
The woman checking people in is nice but clueless - we rang the bell & she asks in a surprised voice "May I help you?" (as if we were knocking on her front door)
She says during check-in "if you're room's dirty it's because our maid passed away so we're short staffed" (not to sound cold-hearted - I'm sorry about that but 1) guests don't need to hear that & 2) you're really too busy to check the room first?!)
Then she says "and if you hear banging they're removing the walls on that side of the building, they'll be done at 3pm"

The room: hair on the sheets, pieces of food on the floor, curtains didn't close all the way, shower wall had duct tape around it (that was painted white), smoke alarm wasn't attached in the ceiling (and still had the dust cover on it).

Around 3:30pm the construction crew starting ripping the wall off directly outside our room. Not only was it so loud it literally shook everything inside but they could see in our window since the curtains didn't close! It continued until at least 6pm when we left.

If we didn't live 3.5 hours away we would have just driven home that night, instead we left by 7am the next day.

The fire department & department of health need to visit this place.

Room Tip: My tip to choose a good room: choose another hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
gm_or211, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear Amanda S,

Thank you for bringing to our attention your experience and comments regarding your stay in our hotel. Know that your voice is important to us and that we are addressing the issues that you indicated in an effort to improve upon the guest experience at our hotel. I am sorry that your room was not properly and thoroughly cleaned and maintained according to the high standards of our maintenance and housekeeping staff. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Got a deal on Groupon so thought it's a good save for it being the July 4th weekend. We drove from Seattle, our check in time was 4pm but they let us check in earlier. Staff were smoking right outside the hotel which is a big no-no for me. We got a room on 3rd floor a view towards the road coz all the rooms with the river view were full. The lift wasn't working and the staff wasn't apologetic about it, we didn't mind taking the stairs though. Room was okay, no microwave or fridge. The floor lamp wasn't working in our room. The a/c was a bit noisy.
It was okay for us coz we wanted a place just to sleep at night as we were out and exploring all day. But we wouldn't go back there.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Anisha N
gm_or211, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Anisha N,

Thank you for letting us know about the inconveniences that you encountered during your
recent stay at our hotel. We take all reports of lacking service and your suggestions for improvement, particularly those that you have raised. We greatly appreciate your time in bringing a number of important matters to light and we hope that you will find your expectations to be far surpassed during your next stay with us. Kind regards.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

If we were not so tired after a long drive, we would have left this disgusting excuse for a hotel the minute we walked into the shabby lobby. The room was filthy; the toilet was urine-stained, the A/C was not working and my partner was so concerned that she used an entire package of Handiwipes on light switches, door knobs, the toilet seat and anything else we had to touch because they looked contaminated. Our view from the window was of trash, empty coffee cups and other garbage. Oh, and it was next door to a strip joint. What a depressing experience!

Room Tip: Avoid like the plague
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank jggaudia
gm_or211, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Dear jggaudia,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 3 November 2016

Stayed here on weekend on my way to seattle from Ca, I stayed in 137, it was decent room for the budget, Nick at front desk gave me the names of good restaurants and things to see around portland (my wife loved the spots that were suggested), The breakfast was continetal which is satisfying for early morning, Room has Big Tvs, Microwave and fridge. Hallways are naked need some art or something., overall its worth stay if you are on a budget!!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravlerDream
gm_or211, Guest Relations Manager at Rodeway Inn & Suites Portland, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2016

Dear TravlerDream,
Thank you very much for the compliments you give to our hotel! We value our customer's experience that is why we always make sure that our facilities are in good shape to provide our customers the best we can offer in a reasonable price. We can't begin to tell you how much we appreciate your five star review, and we can't wait to serve you again!