Portlander Inn
US$299
US$275
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvenience storean ironmovie theaterlaundry facilitiesa great place to stayroom was clean and comfortablewould stay here againone night staytruckchiropractorconveniencesrepairpetmicrowavecleanlinessmotel
Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

I come here every time I come to portland sometimes I get a room and sometimes I just stay at the truck stop in my truck so when I got a ride from the shop where I was getting work done I was so dissappointed they did not have rooms available. And even more disappointed that all though they have 2 shuttle vehicles with drivers they couldn't be gracious enough to give us a ride 4.4 miles to a hotel that I could get into.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank spend22much
Jubitz C, Public Relations Manager at Portlander Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry that your experience was less than stellar. We will forward your experiences along to improve our services in the future! Have a great day!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

While driving to Portland on business I was directed to this unique "Trucker's Paradise" by two professional drivers. I was told that this had every amenity that one could imagine for the traveling soul. So, I decided to give it a try. Located at Jubitz, a legendary Truck Stop off of I-5 at exit 307, I was able to conveniently fuel my truck, get my truck washed, have a nice dinner and enjoy an evening with fellow professional drivers relaxing and enjoying the ambiance of rumbling engines and diesel exhaust. That said, the service staff were very friendly and went out of their way to make it seem like a home away from home. The hotel room was fine with the usual amenities. Only down side, and I should have seen this coming, is the roar of trucks leaving this very busy transportation hub very early in the AM. That said, I would stay here again if given the chance. Tichiganblues

Room Tip: All rooms are subject to ambient noise from hundreds of Diesel Engines at any time.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tichiganblues
Reviewed 8 June 2013

I am staying here as I write this. Staying here for three nights because my dad has an army reunion here. The motel is a large truck stop with tons of amenities for truckers such has a laundry mat, barber shops, medical clinic, chiropractor and movie theater. The room is motel like with ok beds and basic decor. It is not some place I'd normally choose but it is extremely clean and you can't beat the price of $75 a night on a weekend. It is super close to downtown Portland (like 15 mins) and the breakfast is decent. There's a great bar onsite with amazing bloody mary's and a really nice bartender. If you are looking for a clean and cheap motel this is the place (great for families looking for a bargain).

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the new, quiet side of hotel (away from bar/lounge)
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna L
Reviewed 7 May 2013

This is our second stay here very clean, , comfortable and pet friendly. Located in truck stop so perfect for us drivers. Laundromat, great restaurants, movie theaters. We enjoy staying at the portlander .

Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Christine b
Reviewed 17 March 2013

We made a reseservation two days in advance, but when we arrived, was told we would have to come back in an hour. Fair enough, we were a little early.i
Came back about an hour and a half later. couple of people checking in ahead of me. When it was my turn, there was a frantic rush to find me a room. Ok, thanks.
Well it was a tiny room, not anything like the website advertised.
No iron in room, called front desk, was told they were not available in thise sets or rooms. We also had no hairdryer, no bathtub ... only a tiny shower stall with no light. I was told we would have to move to other side of the hotel. Well we were already settled in.
So we basically paid top dollar for a small regular account room. Had we been told we were getting a smaller room with fewer ammenities for the same price, we would have had the opportunity to make an informed decision. We were not.
Never saw the "World Class Service". (I travel around the world quite a bit and never had such awful service! Never saw the Classiest Truckstop in th World.
Also, truckdrivers seem to get second best here.

The empoyees were for the most part rude!

Room Tip: There a couple of very nice hotels near here.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Donald R
Jubitz C, Guest Relations Manager at Portlander Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Hi Donald,