1,353 results
All reviewscolumbia rivertennis courtsjantzen beachview of the riverhayden islanddog showflight pathlarge hotelbit datedeasy accesshotel restaurantpool and hot tubtwo queen bedsportland areaairport shuttlelight railconference
Reviewed 8 November 2017

The hotel was wonderful, the rooms overlooked the river and were well kept. The king size bed was perfect, the room was very clean and the shower was very good. The food selection for the evening meal was limited in my opinion.

Room Tip: River views of the Columbia River
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Rod R, Manager at Red Lion Hotel on the River, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2017

Donald M -
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us! It is our goal each and every single day to ensure that all of our guest have a memorable experience! I'm pleased to see that you enjoyed our king beds and the shower! I will be sure to share your experience with the rest of our team! We hope to have the opportunity to have you back as our guest soon!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

Needs a face lift badly and would be a wonderful setting if only the exterior was maintained better. All the exterior deck fixtures were full of spider webs and dirty. Maybe I notice that a lot more because I'm an electrical contractor but still?

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Rod R -
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I'm terribly sorry to hear that you came across some spider webs on your deck during your visit. It is certainly not the experience or impression we would hope to leave our guests with. I will be sure to share your experience with the rest of our team to address your concerns. Thank you again Rod, we hope to have you back soon!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Not in the best of shape, but clean rooms. It's a very large complex of 320 rooms and many meeting rooms for conference activities, which is what brings us here. Probably not the best value for traveling through.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

darladenise-
Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience with us! I'm very happy to hear that you found our guest rooms to be very clean! I do regret to hear that you found our hotel to not be in the best of shape. I am pleased to share that we have just started our renovation of our public spaces, which we feel will increase the overall guest experience. We truly hope that you have the opportunity to see the changes that are soon to come! Thank you again Rod!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We booked this at the last minute and were very happy with the location near the airport but still scenic as it's on the river. The room was huge and comfortable. The bathroom was also very large and the amenities were very nice.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Great accommodations -- lovely room, nice view, comfortable bed. Hotel staff very helpful in resolving a problem I had. Good sound in the main ballroom for the keynote speaker. Staff ensured technological problems solved quickly -- no mean feat with so many different computers being used for power point presentations.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business