Comfort Suites Portland Airport
US$299
US$275
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsportland airportbreakfast startsyogurtroom was cleanhot breakfastwaffle makeran early flightrental carshuttle servicestaff was friendly and helpfulsitting areamicrowave and refrigeratorcoffee tableconference roomcascade stationnice staywould stay again
Reviewed 10 June 2014

This hotel is useful if you must be near the airport or for a business trip where the airport location is important. It is clean and comfortable, but not much more. Note that its airport shuttle stops working at midnight.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I recently stayed at this hotel for the second time in 2 months. Although it's rated 2.5 stars, it exceeded my expectations. The hotel is in a convenient location. The staff is extremely friendly and accomodating. The rooms are clean, and the beds are very comfortable. It's also a non-smoking hotel which is a plus. A hot breakfast is included too. I would definitely stay here again when visiting Portland.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Shower small, small towels, older hotel but somewhat updated.Beds were very comfortable
Shuttle service good
Close to airport
Breakfast was very good
pool hot-workout center
Business center
Staff friendly

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2014

My sister and I were in town for my son's robotic teams championships and had budget. I can see parking could be a bit tight but I don't see a way it could be expanded. We were fine since we got to the hotel right after the day of matches were done. I hadn't seen a hot breakfast as one of the amenities on the site from which I booked, so this was a PLEASANT bonus (which saved some of our funds). Loved the sitting area and the beds where quite comfortable with choice of soft or more firmer pillows, as stated on the cards in the room. (sheets had a fresh smell to them). Their was no lighting over microwave/fridge area, so when heating our dinner it was in the shadows. Might remind staff to check freezer tray more frequently. I accidentally pulled it out when reaching for the freezer door and spilled it when emptying it myself (hey if I see something that needs done, I do it). Desk staff fast and efficient when checking in, when tired this is great. The gal at check out had very upbeat personality which started the day beautifully. Overall exceeded the price we paid for our brief visit. (quite possibly chose this hotel since I believe I stayed here before and had positive subconscious memory of it).

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2014

!st room we went to key wouldnt work gave wrong key goit it straighten out and there were dirty towels all over the bathroom went to different roomkey wouldnt work so they put us in a different room the tub and toilet had rings on them an a unpainted 2x4 above the closet and they didnt even apoligize for the inconvence they caused us

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
PDXER14, General Manager at Comfort Suites Portland Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2014

We're really sorry this occurred. Please give us a chance to make it up to you.