I came to Portland for fun, but on a budget with no car. This place was not bad for my needs.
- The place was clean and I didn't have issues with noise in my room (#46).
- The room came with a fridge, TV, microwave, and air conditioner/heater.
- The staff were friendly.
- No hair conditioner provided!! (though there are soap and shampoo
- Aside from the hotel bar, there's not much in the close vinicinity, so you'd have to walk/drive/transit to get somewhere interesting. The buses/streetcars don't run as frequently as you'd hope during nights and weekends, so if you're hoping to experience the night life, be prepared to take a taxi/car or walk a long time.
- No screen on the window, so bugs may get in when the window is open.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Travelodge Portland City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Portland City Center Hotel Portland
- Portland Travel Lodge
- Portland Travelodge