See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 July 2018

We reserved a King Suite with a sofa-pullout. On check in they then charged us an additional $20.00 for the bedding for the sofa. When we got to the room, the coffee pot had stale coffee in it. When I called the front desk to get coffee pods and to get the room cleaned and the sofa-bed made up I was told to come to the front desk. Upon arriving at the front desk they handed me two coffee pods and a pillow, sheets, blanket for me to make up the sofa-bed.
The lights over the king bed did not work, the bathroom was less than clean, and the place was noisy. The "breakfast" consisted of coffee and a waffle machine and some cold cereal.

Room Tip: Go to another hotel
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here with family and it was the worst hotel of my life. We had 2 rooms but only needed 1. The guy at the fron desk changed us to 1 room but the manager went and charged my card for the other room. I asked for my money back and got a refund but that was another drama. Every time I walked downstairs the manager was in an argument with a customer. One person said they had dirty towels and power points hanging out of the wall and he had little kids and the manager couldn’t care. Our towels were dirty and were expected to pay extra money for sheets on our third bed. I have never seen a manager speak so rudely to paying customers. This would have to be the worst hire stay of my life. This place deserves to be investigated.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 July 2018

We stayed two nights. The beds were fine, though the sofa-pullout would not have been comfortable for an adult. The bathroom ceiling was peeling and a somewhat ominous fist-sized black splotch over the shower. The pool water was somewhat murky (we lost a small torpedo, couldn't locate it) and quite frigid, though the kids migrated from the hot tub to the pool frequently and didn't seem bothered.

The continental breakfast was all carbs (toast / bagel, waffle-makers and cereal). Some sort of protein such as hard-boiled eggs would have really rounded it out.

The fire alarm went off on the 2nd morning (while the kids were in the pool, 3rd time they've experienced that). Reportedly there 'is a plug' that sets it off. I thought I smelled a singed electrical smell in the air when we went back in but that could have been an abandoned waffle in the iron. The fire dept showed up after about 20 minutes and poked around but did not seem concerned. I noticed that the elevator fire doors couldn't close due to insufficient clearance over a rug in front of the pool door.

As we were checking out I overheard the desk manager berating the cleaning staff to ensure they had everything they needed on their carts before going upstairs. It seemed unprofessional.

The pool bathroom was fine, and there is a room labeled as a sauna that has definitely been decommissioned (nor it is advertised as an amenity).

The 'internet' computer in the lobby had lost its internet connection.

Overall it was serviceable given it was WELL below the price of other facilities, but I think next time I'll spring for something in better shape.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018

This place looks ok on the outside and the price is reasonable BUT do NOT BE FOOLED! It is HORRIBLE from the staff to the rooms to the pool area and EVERYTHNG ELSE! We had to move rooms 3 times before we could settle in the 1st night - 1ST 2 rooms were NOT CLEAN AND 1 had WEED remnants in it! THE ENTIRE FLOOR SMELLED OF WEED! Our 3rd room had bed bugs! The spa was COLD and NO refund was offered - Manager on duty did NOT TRY to COMPENSATE in ANY WAY! AVOID this place LIKE THE PLAGUE!

Room Tip: rooms at another hotel are better
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

This is the absolute worst hotel experience I have ever had. We checked in and went up to our room only to find that the room was dirty, the tv didn’t work and then when I tried to call the front desk the phone didn’t have a dial tone. I went to the front desk, and we checked out. The front desk clerk told us he would have to charge us for a half a night out of the several we had booked. I said fine whatever I just wanted to get out of there. Needless to say, I was charged for the entire stay and I have contacted the hotel several times. They keep telling me that they will be issuing a refund and emailing me a receipt and they don’t. The third time this happened I said I will wait on the phone until I receive it In my email inbox. They then put me on hold for (not an exaggeration) 1 hour. I finally hung up and called back and no onI answered. I finally submitted a fraud case against this hotel. I have read many reviews online since of people being ripped off from this hotel. My advice don’t give any personal information to these scammers,

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple