“Good food and service”

Pause
Ranked #2,144 of 4,473 Restaurants in Portland
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 October 2013

We ate here one night with family. The service was very good. Arriving before the crowd helped.
My meatloaf was not exactly what I expected but it was very good. I also sampled the Mac & cheese which was delicious.
Everyone in our group enjoyed their meal and we would certainly go back.

Reviewed 9 October 2013

We quite enjoyed this restaurant in Portland. We were looking for a place to accomodate kids as well as cater to adults. This place was it. They had a great food selection made from fresh local ingredients. The cuban and sliders we had were great. The homemade soup hit the spot. If you are looking for a drink, they have it. They also have a patio and is right next to the MAX line for easy access in newly update section of town. Give them a shot and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 October 2013

A work colleague took me here for lunch...first time for me, my buddy has been here often. I was less than impressed when I walked in the door, kind of a basic layout, no frills. But I was impressed by the creative menu. We both had the burger and fries, which were excellent. Service was fast and genuinely friendly. Only complaint was there didn't seem to be much heat inside on a stormy day

Reviewed 13 September 2013

This is a family-friendly neighborhood gastropub with ample outdoor seating, a nice selection of beers, and tasty food. I would recommend their veggie and beef burgers (the latter tend to come more on the rare side than at most pubs), the meatloaf, and their brussel sprouts. I would recommend this as a mellow hang-out place for folks in their 30s-50s. It's not a high energy place that would appeal to those looking for a lot of stimulation, however.

Reviewed 21 August 2013

I love this little neighborhood place in North Portland. The burger and fries are fantastic and the daily specials are well thought out and always good. Great homemade soups as well. This is a family friendly place with great outdoor seating. One of our favorites!

Been to Pause? Share your experiences!