“Melty goodness”

Dining options: After-hours, Outdoor Seating
NYC
“Melty goodness”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

If you love grilled cheese - GO! There is not much to say about two slices of various breads with delicious melted cheese and other goodness inside. I really love their concoctions and I am always going back to try another!

Visited July 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lexington, Kentucky
“Yum but on their own schedule”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

So I arrived at 11:25am. Their sign said they open at 11:30am. I thought great, I'll be the first one in line. This is a food truck, not a restaurant. But they were kinda scrambling and didn't put the OPEN sign on until about 11:45am. This is not a big deal to me. They had good music playing. I ordered a grilled cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, bacon a and added avocado. It was soooo good! I will say I was surprised that it took about 15 minutes for them to cook it, since I was the first in line. With my can of strawberry crush my total was about $9. I will go back sometime. But it kinda made me want to make my own grilled cheese at home. BUT, I didn't try the dish they are famous for: a cheeseburger with two grilled cheese sandwiches as the bun. So I will go back and order it just so I can taste that! So, go if you can go when they don't have a line:)

Leeds, UK
“As good as Grilled Cheese gets”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

We stopped off at the food cart by the Alder St pod - my wife had the Gabby and I had the Moondog.

There's not much that you can say about Grilled Cheese - but these guys have done it about as well as you could possibly expect - cooked to perfection with great flavours. If you're a fan of grilled cheese, it's definitely worth checking these guys out. If you're not, then you should be...

• Visited June 2014
Waco, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Gabby is the way to go!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

The entire food truck scene (we went to the downtown location) in downtown Portland was fabulous, but this was the highlight of them all. The Gabby was an amazingly simple and yet profound food experience. The best grilled cheese sandwich I've ever tasted! Who knew it could be this good! Definitely lived up to its reputation.

• Visited June 2014
Portland, Oregon
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent sandwich!”
Reviewed 2 June 2014

I had the hot brie sandwich and it was AMAZING!!!! Will definitely visit again to try something else.

• Visited May 2014