“Total Spa Awesomeness”

Blooming Moon Wellness Spa & Bathhouse
Reviewed 7 October 2012

I have severe/cystic acne and REALLY enjoyed my facial there! I learned so much about my skin and a treatment program to clear it up. It's a charming older house in North Portland that's been renovated into a chic modern spa. The spa's aromatherapy smells amazing when you walk in. Ginny's Detox Facial was the best I've had yet.

2  Thank Jay F
Reviewed 26 January 2010

Blooming Moon is a wonderful full service spa well located near the corner of NW 21st on Lovejoy. The owner and all of her staff are warm and welcoming and provide a beautiful space for relaxation, massage, incredible facials and body treatments, foot soaks and waxing. You will leave here feeling relaxed, rejuvenated, pampered and beautiful. Reasonable prices, wonderful service and great location...absolutely the best spa experience I have ever had in Portland!

4  Thank andreafua